dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEO Advice

SEO Advice

Guys,
    Need to ask for advice about how to increase the rank of my web site.
    I'm really at the bottom right now.
    I've heard about various methods to increase my rank but don't really know what to do.
    Please can you help with that.
    Thanks in advance
    Share on Google+

1. Do onpage optimization. Decide on 3-4 keywords and make good density of them on your page.
    2. Submit links with chose keywords.
    3. Do not use any programs which boost your SEO - you might end up with ban. Do organic SEO.
    4. Be ready to spend a lot of time for this - if you try hard you will have good results over the long run.
    Share on Google+

1. Do NOT pepper your content with keywords! That is the wrong way round, and can lead to punitive measures.

2. Your content should always be written for human readers, not bots. The appropriate key words will become apparent from the content.

3. Put the keywords in a semantically correct paragraph in the DESCRIPTION meta tag. Do not use the KEYWORDS meta tag.

4. Remember, keywords have to be appropriate to the web PAGE not the site in general.
    Share on Google+

Thanks guys
    Share on Google+

Yes On page does really helps out for ranking
    Share on Google+

Cool

Linkbuilding is important as well.
    Share on Google+

By Doing On-page optimization and by building high quality back-links you can increase the rank of the keyword and also increase the Domain Authority and Page Authority for the website. Always remember we should always follow White-Hat Seo techniques for building back-links.
    Share on Google+

First start the SEO from on page technique:
    search the relevant and important keyword
    Write relevant meta title and meta description for each page.
    Write Header tags H1, H2, H3 primarily.
    Use all important tag.
    Update ALT tags to all images.
    Create Update 404, 302, error page.
    Check broken links and fix it.

Then start off page technique:
    Search engine submission
    Free web Submission
    social bookmarking
    Business listing
    Update blog and promotion on social networking site like as google, Facebook,Twitter....
    Share on Google+

Thanks Amberross31!

And for Off Page SEO, Backlinks should be come from relevant sites!
    Share on Google+

Have you looked into serpclix.com? I have used it several times now and have had my site go from rank 14 on google to number 7 now.
    Share on Google+

To increase the rank of your website you have to do the search engine optimization(SEO). SEO can be done in 2 ways i.e Off page SEO and On page SEO. There are various techniques to do the off page SEO like social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum posting, quora answers etc. To increase the rank of the website social media optimization is also very important.
    Share on Google+

Hi,

If you need your website more visibility in major search engines. Then you can do on-page optimization properly as per Google guideline thereafter you can start off-page optimization technique properly. This is the way for promote you website in major search engine.
    Share on Google+

While coming to SEO, On page gives result in short span but link building takes more time to get rank well in SERP. Following are some tips for SEO.

-> Optimize your title and description and make sure to keep keyword in the same.
    -> Ofcourse! content. But don't stuff your keywords in the content rather make it user friendly.
    Last edited by brad jones; 01-18-2017 at 08:13 AM. Reason: removed backlink
    Share on Google+

Organic SEO with onpage oprimisation is the best you can do if still relevant.
    Share on Google+

You can recheck the on-page techniques and change if any improvement needs as per latest techniques. Perfect on-page helps to improve the rank as well as use unique content in the website for better improvement.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information