dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Help with Student Project Web Development

Help with Student Project Web Development

Hey guys, I am a student working on a digital product and some input from developers would be
    very useful.

What are your main problems concerning back-end when developing an app (web or mobile)?
    What is your opinion when it comes to microservises and would you use them as a back-end solution?
    Would you buy already made and tested services offering already finished back end products with regular updates and menagment?

Thank you very much,every answer is apreciated.

Hi and welcome to the site.

I'm disappointed that you have received no replies to your post. For my part, I have never developed a mobile-specific app, so I can't comment.

you should start your work.. during the working you will face different problems.. then you should discuss here. I think this is not the way you are asking about the upcoming problems

What kind of help you need ? You may please start working on your developed. We can help you at the time of any issue you became facing.

Hi welcome to the site, For your 1st question you can read this article hope it would be help https://www.quora.com/What-are-your-...-web-or-mobile also you can visit Director and Lead Architect****** we ensure that your project is built properly from the get go.

Thanks you!
    **Links removed by Site Staff so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
    Last edited by Train; 12-03-2016 at 11:43 AM.

very useful topic for neiwbee IT students.

Thread Information