www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Startup needs amazing web developer as partner!

Lightbulb Startup needs amazing web developer as partner!

Hi guys,

I have begun the work of starting my own business. Without going into too much unnecessary detail, Mandatory Health is the only producer of instructional materials for healthcare professionals with a holistic approach. We bring together federal and state regulations, commercial payer policies, medical billing and coding methodology, and a wealth of practicality to ensure higher reimbursement, more quality care, and better patient experiences.

It's niche but it's not.

There is an identifiable need for these materials and there is a market and audience for them.

However...

We are in need of a Web Developer to work directly with us in the launch-phase to help us go live and to stay on board as IT. There are three sites we are hoping to develop:

1. An ecommerce site with inventory capacity for physical shipments, automated tax and shipping, with blog features to post updates and information. This site will be the site from which clients purchase products. There needs to be a backdoor for admins in case of issues, naturally. Access codes for purchases of electronic materials need to be generated with the completion of purchase. Ebook access codes expire one year from purchase and practice material access codes expire after final attempt. The site needs to generate reports for inventory and accounting purposes that show how many physical copies were sold and etc.

2. A secure content hosting site that recognizes the access codes generated by ecommerce. This site should have a similar interface to the ecommerce but must require a valid access code in order to pass the homepage. The PrtScr, Copy and Paste, Print and right click features should be disabled. There needs to be highlighting, notes, search and bookmark functions for the ebooks. This site hosts all of the published materials and needs to communicate with the Secure Editing Portal.

3. The Secure Editing Portal must communicate with the SCH site. It is where materials are uploaded for editing, contribution, management, and publishing. The site must be accessible to those with two sets of credentials. One set is a access code assigned per user which lets them into the homepage but does not allow them to edit, publish, or otherwise modify content. The second set of credentials is another assigned login and password they must enter in order to begin AND complete any task in SEP.

The functions should include:

Uploading documents from the company drive
    Publishing material onto SCH
    Edit materials in SEP: interactive quizzes/flashcards and ebooks
    Track edits, comments, and access (audit trails)
    "Tag" other users
    Backdoor admin portal so that access can be updated and modified

Typing this all out, this seems fairly impossible but I have faith in the internet.

Also, the person who comes up with this, with these functioning and magnificently designed sites would be extended a seat as the IT Director, which means nothing until we are launched and big enough to warrant these lofty titles but I would hate to have the developer create the site the business depends on and then never work with us again....maybe contracting on an as needed basis?

Any help?

Hello,

My name is Sathish with Tecfreaks Web Technologies, based in India, Chennai.

We are experts in PHP and MySQL development, and would love to help you with your current needs. Since inception in 2009, we have worked with clients from startup to enterprise level in both project oriented and position based jobs. We are a talented custom software shop with over 10 developers that offers:

- Wide range of technology expertise
    - Remote work with low development costs
    - Stability and security of US company of over 10 years in business
    - Creativity that has allowed our clients to raise over $10M in funding

I look forward to speaking with you more about your position or project, and how Tecfreaks can fill that need!

Best,
    sathish
    sathish@tecfreaks.com

Try upwork.com and post your job there. It'll help.

Re: Startup needs amazing web developer as partner!

Hi there,

As per your post I can certainly be very helpful to you.

We are having 550+ professionals under the same development center. We have our office in CA, Sweden, Singapore and newly set up office in South Africa. We are serving our clients from 12+ years.

All developers work between 11.30pm to 11.30am EST – 8 hrs. Between these hrs. Report is sent thru basecamp or PMS. They will send daily progress report and also can push code thru GIT or any other repo you prefer.

You can reach me at below mentioned details
    steven.cis30@gmail.com

I will be more than happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
    Steven
    ---------------------------------
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 10-15-2017 at 02:21 PM. Reason: deleted unnecessary quote

Hi,
    Hope you are doing well !!
    I can surely provide you required web development and designing services.

We have more than 8 years of experience in web development and designing services and having complete know how of standard to corporate application, SAAS app development, eCommerce development, Custom CMS development and responsive web design etc.

WE WORK WITH NEW START UPS, ENTREPRENEURS, ENTERPRISES and GOVERNMENTS.

You can surely hire dedicated developers from my team on hourly or monthly (1500 USD) per month basis and will able to communicate with dedicated developers directly and will get updates daily basis.

We have completed hundreds of websites and applications from a scratch or existing applications and i you need then can share with you for any reference purposes.

Looking forward for hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,
    Anuj Pathak
    SoftGrid Computers Pvt Ltd
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 10-15-2017 at 02:22 PM. Reason: deleted unnecessary quote

Danielle,

Not sure if you have found some competent and trustworthy developer for your startup projects already. If not, I'd like to share a few thoughts with you.

Secured, reliable and reasonably priced hosting would be very important to you down the road, Amazon AWS so far is the best option for such a need. Thus, when you consider a developer candidate keep that in mind as well. Now, let me introduce myself, a full stack web and database application developer, founder of Knowledge NoteBook -- a digital learning tool for students (if hired I can easily take care of many of the ebook functionality as well), currently a freelancer, would love to send you my resume and work samples to take a look at via pm.

Btw, I'm in Orlando, FL.

Cheers,

Don
    Last edited by jedaisoul; 10-15-2017 at 02:23 PM. Reason: deleted unnecessary quote

Hello

I'm Parag with Sigma Solve. Indeed, its a great opportunity for us to collaborate on this one.

Sigma Solve Inc. is a US based, privately held Web & Mobile App development company that is relentlessly serving customers for last 10 years.

We have developed more than 1500 different solutions for a wide range of clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, government organizations, small online storefronts to large multi-channel retailers.

With a global team of 80+ full time IT professionals having average 4+ years experience, we are steadily committed to a spirit of ingenuity and incomparable service that has made us a leader in our industry.

We are currently nopCommerce Gold Solution Partner, Microsoft Silver Partner, 3dcart Silver Partner, PrestaShop Bronze Partner, Volusion Certified Expert, Authorized.net Certified Developer & Rackspace Partner

Our competitive advantage is the technical expertise we are able to offer at a very competitive rate, and relentless support we offer to our customers & work closely with them to help them succeed and in turn make ourselves successful.

You can look at us as your technology partner where our team can help in designing & implementing all 3 websites which will be robust, secure, scalable & can handle high volume transactions/data.

I would kindly request you to share detailed project specs for each website with us. And then, lets schedule a call over Skype or phone as per your preferred day/time.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks

Parag Shah
    e. pshah@sigmasolve.net
    w. www.sigmasolve.net
    skype. parag.sigmasolve

Hi @edanielle,

Hiring or outsourcing a development agency is a crucial decision to make. Because they are not just your hired developers, they will become your technology partner.

In fact, I've covered a guide on this very topic of hiring developers for early stage startups.

Hope you get some decent information out of it.

And also I would love to propose you our technology development services that we offer at Webisoft to early stage startups and business enterprises.

Thanks,

Azman

Hello Danielle,

Greetings from Anaisys Technologies !!!

It gives me pleasure to introduce about Anaisys Technologies a pioneer for all kind of Web Services, Designing, Graphics, 3D Animation, and Digital Marketing.

Anaisys Technologies was launched with purpose to serve our client's differently and aim to achieve goals within time line. Throughout the journey it has crossed several milestones brought upfront within project delivery. Anaisys started its own policies to successfully deliver the solution as per expectation or expected.

We are have done development work for more than 50+ countries and clients across various locations throughout the world. Our technical expertise in Web design, CSS, HTML, PHP, Javascript, Ajax, JQuery, Wordpress, Zencart, Opencart, Shopify, OsCommerce, Joomla, Drupal, CodeIgniter(CI), Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, Paypal, Authorize.net, Postgres and Mysql databases.

Experience in Android Development (Retrofit, Android SDK, Free hand Drawing on ArcGIS, Google Map, Build Variants, GitHub etc.) Interface with QA to ensure reliability, performance, and quality goal. Strong problem solving skills and capability to perform development tasks efficiently, with ability to follow project standards and procedures

If you are looking for experienced professional to get your job done as per requirement and expectation, kindly revert with your interest.

I will be available to discuss further do my best to accommodate and flexible with work timings

Hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards
    Deep

Thread Information