dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Responsive design is a pain!

Responsive design is not a pain, really it is good for the website , it will give a rich look to the website and now a days almost all websites are responsive only...

Your coding skills should match the targeted audience. You can code for mature thought or immature thought - either way it takes the basic knowledge of first - HTML and then secondly - CSS. There are varying degrees of "sites" that will provide these knowledges. It has been said that w3schools is pretty poor - I however find the basic knowledge there enough to provide the mother's milk to newborn infants ... babies can't handle steak - they got no teeth and they'll choke cause they don't know how to chew. Stick with mother's milk.

if you want it yesterday then you should have gotten it the day before yesterday ...

First post was 10-28-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    First post was 10-28-2016
    I'll accept that. My excuse ... and everybody's got one - I'm still getting familiar with the Web Developers Forum site and interaction is a good method.
    I've already encountered and negotiated-through on a few of the Forum's extensible capabilities - it's the logarithmic curve thing while I'm a babe here yet. I'll be more attentive. Thanks Train for the heads up and eyes forward. - Douglas

HTML&CSS and even basics of Responsible are not so difficult to learn, it is matter of time and practice, unlike programming languagues. Needed resources was putted here and, although I did my first step it just by practise it, not by book reading.

4283 Express Lane, Suite 618-962, Sarasota, FL
    Today Responsive Design is not a pain but it is more advantage for every web pages that you create.Today all website or web development uses responsive design yes W3School is the best way to learn.

Thread Information