Please review the brand new Blog
Hi, this is Purushottam. One of my cousins started a blog http://www.livelearningzone.com/. Can you please visit the blog and kindly give your remarks and suggestion to develop the blog. All suggestion will be appreciated.
Acted funny opening, so
HTML Errors 48
CSS errors (69)
Correcting the errors should help.
Always check your work, the tools are free.
Please tell me, what if I don't fix it. Is it related to SEO?
Originally Posted by Train
It would effect it negatively, I expect.
And if a site act wierd or takes over 10 seconds to open, I am GONE, never to return.
The errors reported by validator can hurt your SEO. If the meta tags are messed up, this could cause issues for any crawler that is trying to understand your page. There are errors on directives around following and indexing as well as meta tags on your page that are definitely important to search crawlers reviewing your page.
There you have your answer. If not fixed, no one may even be able to find your pages.
Originally Posted by brad jones
First Impression - Not good.
- Site is slow to load.
- Logo didn't show up even when I reloaded.
- Finally I saw the Favicon which must be your logo. As we are in Logo designing business also, it grabbed my eyes - not at all good.
- That 'wood' (which should be 'would') again stopped me. Along side, it's immature writing with many grammar errors.
I reloaded your site because I had to check but If I were an actual user, that's not the case. I will definitely not come back.
Tips for you -
- Get the website optimized. Use CDNs and low-volume images.
- Hire professional writers from some good websites (I use contentmart for all my website clients as it saves me from many troubles). Focus on SEO based writing.
- Get the Logo redone and use the same colors as your theme, i.e. green and black.
Hope this helped!
Last edited by ravindra8756; 01-28-2017 at 02:32 PM.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread