www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Review !!

Arrow Review !!

I've kinda updated it from before, can any one please review my site and 'll do my best to update it
    It's just for a bit of fun really, but it uses spare time up.
    Feedback is appreciated!
    Thanks a lot

If your asking for a review of your site then wrong forum mate but do you have a link to the site in question.

http://www.freewebs.com/chrisa2003/n...ng=page+loaded
    That the main page? That navigation is terrible. The reason for that is because it requires the user to have js to work, and it is a very hard navigation to use. I do not want to sit here forever trying to move those links around in a little circle to get to something interesting. I can't even see that the links are in the back so I do not know if there is something interesting. As vladdy would save a navigation menu is a list of links, navigation really should be kept simple an obvious... keep your site user friendly.

Right the index page is awful, why does everything have to be below something else? Why is there a button made in paint? What purpose is served by that dynamite aniamation?

If I were you I would look at this and this.

Someone will also tell you to validate your site, everyone seems to be very keen on that here.

It would be a good idea to check that all your links actualy go somewhere. On your vice city page (which is terribly laid out) you link to a picture. This is not getting people on to that website, just onto the picture, you are therefore stealing thier bandwith, this might be pretty minor but it is just cause for freewebs to chuck you off.

Try starting afresh.

Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    well, i honestly think this is the worst website i reviewed besides the infojet one lol. its been Nominated

Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    Originally posted by the tree
    Right the index page is awful, why does everything have to be below something else? Why is there a button made in paint? What purpose is served by that dynamite aniamation?

If I were you I would look at this and this.

Someone will also tell you to validate your site, everyone seems to be very keen on that here.

It would be a good idea to check that all your links actualy go somewhere. On your vice city page (which is terribly laid out) you link to a picture. This is not getting people on to that website, just onto the picture, you are therefore stealing thier bandwith, this might be pretty minor but it is just cause for freewebs to chuck you off.

Try starting afresh.
    color tut, is good webby

Thread Information