dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to improve my website ranking?

How to improve my website ranking?

Hello Friends !! Help me !! How to improve my website ranking? Actually my website fixed at 9th page of search engine there are no any fluctuation on website. So what i do to improve ranking or getting traffic. Thanks
    Share on Google+

If you want specific advice, please detail the nature of your site and the actions already taken (on-page SEO etc...). This should help us to identify appropriate actions.

If, instead, you are simply wanting general advice, please search the existing SEO threads on this site.
    Share on Google+

Just not be lazy to complete ordinary (and not so interesting) SEO task/tips you can find anywhere
    Share on Google+

Backlinks from high authority sites with social media marketing can improve your site ranking & traffic.
    Share on Google+

hello shilparawat, I suggest you to improve your offpage activities such as blog posting, blog commenting,forum posting etc., It will build backlinks for you and hence the page rank will be increased. And also update your site often and maintain a good content.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by loka456 View Post
    hello shilparawat, I suggest you to improve your offpage activities such as blog posting, blog commenting,forum posting etc., It will build backlinks for you and hence the page rank will be increased. And also update your site often and maintain a good content.
    I am doing this regularly for my site, but i dont know why my site ranking isnt improving.
    Share on Google+

Quality content is the best option to get huge traffic of your Site and few off-page techniques are helps to increase traffic like Forum, Blog, Q/A, profile creation and many more.
    Share on Google+

How many site have your same information????
    Share on Google+

... original content (not just the same over and over distributed) in a diverseness of, or with[in] the topic adds to the distinguishment. Be unique, yet holding the for'te.
    - Douglas
    Share on Google+

Follow these suggestions, and watch your website rise the ranks to the top of search-engine results.

1. Publish Relevant Content

Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. Quality content created specifically for your intended user increases site traffic, which improves your site’s authority and relevance.

Identify a keyword phrase for each page.

2. Update Your Content Regularly

You’ve probably noticed that we feel pretty strongly about content. Search engines do, too. Regularly updated content is viewed as one of the best indicators of a site’s relevancy, so be sure to keep it fresh.

3. Metadata

When designing your website, each page contains a space between the <head> tags to insert metadata, or information about the contents of your page. If you have a CMS site, the UMC web team will have pre-populated this data for you:

Title Metadata
    Title metadata is responsible for the page titles displayed at the top of a browser window. It is the most important metadata on your page. For those with a CMS website, the web team has developed an automated system for creating the meta title for each webpage.
    Description Metadata
    Description metadata is the textual description that a browser will use in your page search return. Think of it as your site’s window display—a concise and appealing description of what is contained within, with the goal of encouraging people to enter.
    Keyword Metadata
    Keyword metadata are the search phrases that people type when they want to find your page. You’ll want to include a variety of phrases. However, don’t get greedy: if your list becomes excessive, the browser may completely ignore the data. As a general rule, try to keep it to about 6-8 phrases with each phrase consisting of 1-4 words. A great example would be "computer science degree."
    4. Have a link-worthy site

Focus on creating relevant links within the text. Instead of having “click here” links, try writing out the name of the destination. “Click here” has no search engine value beyond the attached URL, whereas “Michigan Tech Enterprise Program” is rich with keywords and will improve your search engine rankings as well as the ranking of the page you are linking to.

5. Use alt tags

Always describe your visual and video media using alt tags, or alternative text descriptions. They allow search engines to locate your page, which is crucial—especially for those who use text-only browsers.
    Share on Google+

Hi,
    That's a direct question that you asked. The answer is it is not easy but hard work and smart work can get you the results.
    At first you need to follow some on-page factors like:
    Title of Page
    Title Tag Length
    Meta Description
    Heading Tags
    URL Structure
    URL Length
    Keyword Density
    Long Tail Keywords
    No Keyword Stuffing
    Keyword in Title Tag
    Keyword in H1 Tag
    Keyword in Meta Description
    LSI Keywords in Title and Description Tags
    Optimizing Content
    Body Content Relevance
    Image Alt Tags
    Internal Linking
    Fresh Content
    External Linking
    Dofollow vs. nofollow Links
    Blog page
    Canonicalization
    Site Map
    Robot.txt
    Quality Links
    Readability Level
    Rich Snippets
    Broken Links
    Breadcrumbs Navigation

After that promote your content or services on
    bookmarking sites,
    classified sites,
    forums,
    images submission sites,
    social media accounts,
    video promotion sites,
    article submission sites, etc.
    These are some of the off-page strategies.

Apart from these there are some highly effective methods that can get you results fast and amazingly that on-page and off-page submission. These are:
    Content Marketing
    Influencer Marketing
    Guest Posting
    Good social media engagement.

If you follow this, your website will rank soon. Thanks.
    Share on Google+

by doing good content
    BY SOCIAL BOOKAMRKING
    BY ARTICLE SUBMISSION
    BY FORUM DISCUSSION
    Share on Google+

“Closing due to large number of replies”
    Share on Google+

Thread Information