www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: My new site, any suggestions?

Exclamation My new site, any suggestions?

Hi there, I'm new to posting here, but not reading. I'd like you guys to visit my site and tell me how you think it looks and works. Its mainly xhtml, css, and a little js

www.mizleading.com
    M.H.
    www.mizleading.com

http://validator.w3.org/check?verbos...izleading.com/ needs a little work done on the code, its not as clean as it could be and should be. But I guess it looks nice. This layout would be better and cleaner if it were done with css.

Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    nice design:d a lil bit slow i dnt no if its my computer which is bad at rendering or if its your host.
    fabioDRN.com

Yep looks good, although I totally agree for a layout like that you should be using CSS.

HTH.
    Kind regards,
    Daniel.

I tried to use CSS as much as possible, so i dont understand why you say that. can you explain? i would love to make it using as much css as possible.

thanks
    m.h.
    www.mizleading.com

layouts can be completely made with css, and a better block element to style then a table for this layout would be a div. Nice things about using css for the layout
    • css will not be read at all by non-compliant browsers, so yours site will go into a text only form and be accessible
    • css will allow you to dictate the order of your code independent of how it will display, so you can put the links at the top but have them display at the bottom
    • css will save you on bandwidth
    • css will keep your code more organized

some good rudimentary css layouts can be found at www.bluerobot.com, some very pretty advanced css layout concepts can be seen at www.csszengarden.com

Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    Originally posted by mizleading
    I tried to use CSS as much as possible, so i dont understand why you say that. can you explain? i would love to make it using as much css as possible.

thanks
    m.h.
    www.mizleading.com
    but he has used css in his code
    fabioDRN.com

Thread Information