dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What type of marketing technique should I use to get that amount of visitors?

What type of marketing technique should I use to get that amount of visitors?

Hi all,

I have just build my own website for promoting my products. But now I don't know exactly how to get visitors to my site? Please show me some ways to do it effectively.

Faithfully,
    Rosa
    Share on Google+

You sell products on your site you say? Well if your website serves as a store I can tell you no one will willingly frequently visit your site or even stay on your site very long. You MUST advertise your products off site. Set up Facebook ad campaigns for specific products on your site.
    Share on Google+

You can pull in visitors to your website by doing this things:

1. Search engine optimization
    2. Blogging and guest blogging
    3. Pay per click (PPC)
    4. Retargeting
    5. Facebook ads
    Share on Google+

There are multiple ways to bring visitor to your site:

Search Engine Optimization is a long term process to make your website search engine friendly and it is recommended to increase the organic outreach of your site.

but in this case, it seems you are looking for short term gains to sell your products. So what you can do is to take the paid promotion route. In this way, you can either chose to promote your site in search engine results or you can chose to lure your customers by banner advertisement.

If you already have strong social media presence, then milk it to maximum to grow your business. Social media must be in your list of online marketing strategy. Keep this in your mind that, paid advertisement route can be taken via social media also.
    Share on Google+

Hi,

If you want to much more visitors for your website. Just you follow this things

PPC or Google Adwords - It will give you instant result or your website get the best traffic.

SMM or Social Media marketing - SMM is one of the best channel for generating traffic to your website. So you can try social media marketing.

SEO or Search Engine Optimization - SEO is one of the best path and world wide using this technique. It's log term process and give you solid result.

SMO or Social Media Optimization - Social media optimization is brand building medium. It will be give you good traffic for your website.

SEO or Search
    Share on Google+

Hi,

So, you are saying you have ECommmerce website right. You can gain visitors for your by doing SEO, blog commenting and mainly social media sharing. Good luck

RTegards,
    Sinu
    Share on Google+

You should do SEO to get more traffic to your Website. The content of your website should be unique and effective so that search engines can crawl it and improves your page rank. You can also use SEO Off-Page techniques to create quality backlinks by using latest google guidelines
    Share on Google+

You can do SEO to get more traffic on your website, advertisements, Pay per click,Blogging etc..these type of marketing techniques are useful for to get more visitors on your site..
    Share on Google+

You can use Social media and it's best option at present. Not only social media you can also use SEO, SEM but these are either time taking or need to spend more money.

----------------
    web designing company in Hyderabad | SEO services in Hyderabad
    Share on Google+

create some good quality backlinks for your website and also do Social Media optimization
    Share on Google+

Do on page SEO and off page SEO you can get the more amounts of visitors to your website.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by RoboSquidTV View Post
    You sell products on your site you say? Well if your website serves as a store I can tell you no one will willingly frequently visit your site or even stay on your site very long. You MUST advertise your products off site. Set up Facebook ad campaigns for specific products on your site.
    Is there only one way that I can advertise my products by using Facebook ad campaigns? I have never run a Ad Campaign on Facebook, so please tell me how can I do it and how much money do I need to buy this Ad? Thank you!
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by davidwarner033 View Post
    You can use Social media and it's best option at present. Not only social media you can also use SEO, SEM but these are either time taking or need to spend more money.

----------------
    web designing company in Hyderabad | SEO services in Hyderabad
    What should I do to get visitors with Social Media? Do I need to create Facebook Page, increase this page's targeted followers, Likes, post product information on this page?
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Dipika View Post
    Do on page SEO and off page SEO you can get the more amounts of visitors to your website.
    I also do know that but my concern is how to do these things well to get more and more visitors?
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by sinelogixweb View Post
    You can pull in visitors to your website by doing this things:

1. Search engine optimization
    2. Blogging and guest blogging
    3. Pay per click (PPC)
    4. Retargeting
    5. Facebook ads
    As I know Search Engine Optimization give me a chance to get visitors only when people use Google Search to make some queries related to my site's content. It's a way to get visitors although. Regarding to Pay Per Click (PPC) and Retargeting techniques, could you give me more information about them?
    Share on Google+

Thread Information