dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What type of marketing technique should I use to get that amount of visitors?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidStathamoff View Post
    There are multiple ways to bring visitor to your site:

Search Engine Optimization is a long term process to make your website search engine friendly and it is recommended to increase the organic outreach of your site.

but in this case, it seems you are looking for short term gains to sell your products. So what you can do is to take the paid promotion route. In this way, you can either chose to promote your site in search engine results or you can chose to lure your customers by banner advertisement.

If you already have strong social media presence, then milk it to maximum to grow your business. Social media must be in your list of online marketing strategy. Keep this in your mind that, paid advertisement route can be taken via social media also.
    I don't want to spend money in paid advertisement because it's the first campaign in marketing online, I want to do it myself not using Ads.

Quote Originally Posted by urbansoft View Post
    Hi,

If you want to much more visitors for your website. Just you follow this things

PPC or Google Adwords - It will give you instant result or your website get the best traffic.

SMM or Social Media marketing - SMM is one of the best channel for generating traffic to your website. So you can try social media marketing.

SEO or Search Engine Optimization - SEO is one of the best path and world wide using this technique. It's log term process and give you solid result.

SMO or Social Media Optimization - Social media optimization is brand building medium. It will be give you good traffic for your website.

SEO or Search
    How much money do I need to use Google Adwords? How much money per key word, per phrase?

Quote Originally Posted by Raj Sharma View Post
    You should do SEO to get more traffic to your Website. The content of your website should be unique and effective so that search engines can crawl it and improves your page rank. You can also use SEO Off-Page techniques to create quality backlinks by using latest google guidelines
    Where are the Latest Google Guidelines?

SEM or search engine marketing will drive traffic to your website with the intent of converting those visitors into customers. you can do an organic search engine marketing or a paid search engine marketing. http://novasolutions.ca/digital-inte...rketing-works/

If you want to promote your products then do SEO, SMO. Try to engaged much more on Social Media Platforms. Do Blogging & commenting.

If you don't have much money to use Google Adword, Adsence,... I think the best way is email marketing, social like : facebook, instagram, qoura,... to reach your essential customers

In this case you can promote your products on Facebook ads and other social platforms. You may use shopping ads where you can list your products in Google Merchant Center. Because there is very rare chance that people will click your website, then buy your products. So you have to depend on social media more as it is brand building medium, then you can do blogging and guest blogging.

Thread Information