dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What type of marketing technique should I use to get that amount of visitors?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidStathamoff View Post
    There are multiple ways to bring visitor to your site:

Search Engine Optimization is a long term process to make your website search engine friendly and it is recommended to increase the organic outreach of your site.

but in this case, it seems you are looking for short term gains to sell your products. So what you can do is to take the paid promotion route. In this way, you can either chose to promote your site in search engine results or you can chose to lure your customers by banner advertisement.

If you already have strong social media presence, then milk it to maximum to grow your business. Social media must be in your list of online marketing strategy. Keep this in your mind that, paid advertisement route can be taken via social media also.
    I don't want to spend money in paid advertisement because it's the first campaign in marketing online, I want to do it myself not using Ads.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by urbansoft View Post
    Hi,

If you want to much more visitors for your website. Just you follow this things

PPC or Google Adwords - It will give you instant result or your website get the best traffic.

SMM or Social Media marketing - SMM is one of the best channel for generating traffic to your website. So you can try social media marketing.

SEO or Search Engine Optimization - SEO is one of the best path and world wide using this technique. It's log term process and give you solid result.

SMO or Social Media Optimization - Social media optimization is brand building medium. It will be give you good traffic for your website.

SEO or Search
    How much money do I need to use Google Adwords? How much money per key word, per phrase?
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Raj Sharma View Post
    You should do SEO to get more traffic to your Website. The content of your website should be unique and effective so that search engines can crawl it and improves your page rank. You can also use SEO Off-Page techniques to create quality backlinks by using latest google guidelines
    Where are the Latest Google Guidelines?
    Share on Google+

SEM or search engine marketing will drive traffic to your website with the intent of converting those visitors into customers. you can do an organic search engine marketing or a paid search engine marketing. http://novasolutions.ca/digital-inte...rketing-works/
    Share on Google+

If you want to promote your products then do SEO, SMO. Try to engaged much more on Social Media Platforms. Do Blogging & commenting.
    Share on Google+

If you don't have much money to use Google Adword, Adsence,... I think the best way is email marketing, social like : facebook, instagram, qoura,... to reach your essential customers
    Share on Google+

In this case you can promote your products on Facebook ads and other social platforms. You may use shopping ads where you can list your products in Google Merchant Center. Because there is very rare chance that people will click your website, then buy your products. So you have to depend on social media more as it is brand building medium, then you can do blogging and guest blogging.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by ezrankings View Post
    If you want to promote your products then do SEO, SMO. Try to engaged much more on Social Media Platforms. Do Blogging & commenting.
    As you said, SMO, nowadays, gains popularity, it plays an important role in Internet marketing? And how can I engage?
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by ross03 View Post
    If you don't have much money to use Google Adword, Adsence,... I think the best way is email marketing, social like : facebook, instagram, qoura,... to reach your essential customers
    I haven't had marketing email list yet, so I think SMO is the best approach now. Could you please tell me how to make use of Social media like Facebook, Instagram, Quora? Do we need to create lots of Facebook, Instagram, Quora posts?
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by jennypitula View Post
    In this case you can promote your products on Facebook ads and other social platforms. You may use shopping ads where you can list your products in Google Merchant Center. Because there is very rare chance that people will click your website, then buy your products. So you have to depend on social media more as it is brand building medium, then you can do blogging and guest blogging.
    I have already built my site, but now its rank is at low position. Should I run some Social Platform Ads to rise its rank, then people can see it on Google Search results, as a result increase visitors for my site? Thank you!
    Share on Google+

Lack of Quality Content
    Social Media
    Target Audience
    Mobile Phones
    PPC
    Digital Marketing

putlocker9
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by RosaJBrassell View Post
    Hi all,

I have just build my own website for promoting my products. But now I don't know exactly how to get visitors to my site? Please show me some ways to do it effectively.

Faithfully,
    Rosa
    The best to derive huge traffic towards your website is, linking to those site who are already having great amount of traffic and then deriving traffic from those authoritative sites
    Share on Google+

First, you need to create all social media profiles and update all in the website. Nowadays most of the people are more active on social media sites like facebook, twitter, Instagram and so on... You keep post your products new products and services there, then you will get more traffic.
    Share on Google+

First make sure that your site got indexed in google. Use google webmaster tool for that. Create social media pages for your website and after that start doing link building. Research on keywords and target some keywords related to your business and try to get backlink with those keywords through social bookmarking,blog commenting,forum discussion,guest posting. Use Quora and try to answer your business related niches. Hope it helps
    Share on Google+

Some best marketing techniques for traffic generate

Use social media for promotion and get more traffic. (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin are best)
    Promote your website content as a article, blog and guest post.
    product infographic is also best.
    Use paid submission services.
    Get help of google adwords.(PPC Service)
    Share on Google+

Thread Information