dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Web development study begginer

Web development study begginer

I want to learn web development from basic i have a basic knowledge of HTML,CSS and JS what can i do?

While it pains me a bit to say it, keep learning more about JavaScript. With NodeJS, you can now write JS on both the client and server sides, and there is a large support community out there. Also start learning about database design and SQL, as any non-trivial project is likely to include that. If you want to stretch your wings a bit, maybe dive into Ruby (on Rails), as it can teach you a lot about object oriented coding (since "everything is an object" in Ruby).
    "Well done....Consciousness to sarcasm in five seconds!" ~ Terry Pratchett, Night Watch

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way (not affiliated with this site, but well worth reading)

My Blog
    cwrBlog: simple, no-database PHP blogging framework

I agree with NogDog, you should probably continue with JS. There are so many frameworks that will definitely help you build quality projects with more features.
    If you are interested in ReactJS, here's an article about pros and cons of this specific framework.
    Also, you can think about learning some back end languages, like PHP, Python or Ruby. But this is just an option, I would still suggest continuing with JS.

go to w3schools ..just read and practice..if any doubt means post in forums. or stack over..

visit w3schools it is best website to learn web development

***Link removed my Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again. ***

To learn web programming, first you have to know
    What is a website
    What are the main role players
    [Webserver, Mark-up languages, Client side scripting, Server side scripting, Protocols (http), Browsers

Is there any online training program?

Learn more of HTML, CSS and JS? Thats mostly used for the front-end.

If you want to start building a database, try MySQL and PHP? Thats one of the many back-end stacks.

Front-end = your code with your views, the pages people view, like your HTML, CSS and JavaScript
    Back-end = your database driven code, code which gets and puts things in the database etc., like MySQL and PHP

Is Python also a good language to learn OOP? I used to learn PHP in my first internship, and it was cool. Now i am learning Python, and coding in Python is very different.

Quote Originally Posted by maryhaugen View Post
    Is there any online training program?
    There are, look at freecodecamp. Or code academy etc.

I think you should choose the only field you can stude and focus on: Fronend-developer or Backend- developer

You can visit W3schools, it is the best place to learn about web development.

Good question, I need the same advice=) Thank you!

Thread Information