dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: PC to PC communication via internet

PC to PC communication via internet

Hello experts
    Basically I am from electronics side. I want to control electronics device using the internet. One PC will send signal via internet to another PC to control electronics device

client PC1 --- > Internet-----> web server PC2 -----user PC3 connected + electronic device

I need to develop website. I want to create web site. In a web site there will be web application and In web application there will be button.

web site ---> web pages - web application - button

when client press this button than binary signal will send from client PC1 to port of user PC3via internet

this is possible but I am confused on developing tools and language. To make web page I will be use Html but I don't understand how does one pc will send digit to another PC via internet ? which tool and language I have to select

And why would you want to do that when there are already tools such as teamviewer? Sorry but it seem like a waste of your time. If you need then just use teamviewer and if you wanted to develop it for commercial reasons then you would not compete against teamviewer anyway.

Thread Information