dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: I love puzzles

I love puzzles

Hi, I am Chagit, 16 yo and studying at highschool. Recently I am interested with software languages, I find it funny like a puzzle. I have ZERO information about these things and English is not even my native language. My school is now at holiday and I have enough time (3 months) to deal with these things.

I want to create websites which is so similar to the some current websites making money in exchange for their services. My websites will be for free to make current websites/companies bankrupt, at least to downsize them.

Support me in my duty and reply my weird questions related with software languages.

First Duty:

I want to build a website which is similar to a current restaurant website. I wont share their names. Its sold for 700 Million $ to another company and I want them to go bankrupt. This website makes money when customers give an order from the website. I need to create visually much more beautiful and easy to use website to take their customers. I will also allow restaurants to register and use the site for free. They all will jump.

I am going to share the development stages of my website with pictures under this topic.

Hi and welcome to the site.

Best of luck with your efforts to right the corporate wrongs of this world. However, I suspect that you may find it a little more difficult than you imagine. Firstly, corporate web sites are built by teams of developers and designers. They have different skill sets depending upon their roles.

Secondly, you do not just produce business' web sites and that's that. They need to be maintained. So, even if you had the time and expertise to build sites for free, who would maintain them when you are back in school?

In reality, it is unlikely you would attract any corporate organisations to put their web presence in your hands. But don't let that put you off. You just need to be a little more commercially savvy and you might take over the billion dollar web developer industry. You just need staff, offices and all the accoutrements that go with them. But how would you pay for that lot?

Quote Originally Posted by jedaisoul View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site.

Best of luck with your efforts to right the corporate wrongs of this world. However, I suspect that you may find it a little more difficult than you imagine. Firstly, corporate web sites are built by teams of developers and designers. They have different skill sets depending upon their roles.

Secondly, you do not just produce business' web sites and that's that. They need to be maintained. So, even if you had the time and expertise to build sites for free, who would maintain them when you are back in school?

In reality, it is unlikely you would attract any corporate organisations to put their web presence in your hands. But don't let that put you off. You just need to be a little more commercially savvy and you might take over the billion dollar web developer industry. You just need staff, offices and all the accoutrements that go with them. But how would you pay for that lot?

Hi,

I am planning to build a website for restaurants/food shops to easily receieve orders over the internet. People usually prefer to order from internet because they dont need to make a long speech with employees to explain their wish, to explain their address. Its the same for the restaurant side, they can easly take and understand the "written" order and adress (Despite some of them call the customer back to confirm the order and address). So this is the main part of the system, giving an order and receiving an order, it wont need to be updated often, I could add some more features from time to time.

Now I will tell you my thinking system. Puzzle and Empathy

Rule 1: Set the target in your imagine World.
    Rule 2: Divide your target into the smallest pieces in your imagine World.
    Rule 3: Make empathy and create the pieces with success and combine them all in real World.

The target in my imagine World : is to prevent restaurants to be victimized by order companies because they take almost half of their profits by using their weaknesses. This is their weakness because there is no any other companies which they could use to receive order through.

Divide your target into the smallest pieces in your imagine World : If we want to save restaurants, we need to give them another option to use. With at least the same service quality. I have to build it myself or I have to pay someone to build it for me. I want to build it myself. Then I need to learn some software languages, HTML>>>CSS>>>PHP.

Make empathy and create the pieces with success and combine them all in real World: I am going to build my website step by step and going to add a new piece when I learn a new information. So "learning" and "building" will be at the same time. What would I want if I was a restaurant owner ? I would like an "easy to use" website, to be aware of a new order at the moment, to know the address as accurate as possible, to be able to update menu easily, to be in the limelight as much as possible, to be recommended and praised. What would I like if I was a customer ? I would like an "easy to use" website, to know the restaurants near me, to know the service quality of restaurants, to know the current food varieties, to be able to pay online... I need to provide all of these requirements to them.

I cant see any points need our strict follow-up and interventions. We just may need to read restaurant comments done by customers and complaints done by both restaurants and customers.

Now,

If I was a customer, what I would like to see first in the website ?: being able to chose region where I been or I would like it to be detect by site in an instant. So I need to put city names section and auto detection section in the home page. Currently I can put the city names section with HTML but I dont know how to add auto detection feature, just wait I will do it.

I started to build my website. Its codes are in the below link.

https://codeshare.io/GLW9e7

My website currently looks like this:

I think I have to take care more about PHP and ASP.NET. First I will learn to code with PHP. Actually I dont need to learn these languages word for word. I will build some projects and these projects will teach me how to use these languages.

https://i.hizliresim.com/WQqj7m.jpg

Thread Information