dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Can fonts affect SEO?

Can fonts affect SEO?

I notice a lot of people and themes using a lot of obscure fonts - a lot of which render horribly on my screen. So personally, I think they could...

I personally think that font size does not affect SEO. Rather the right size, spacing of the words and the type of font would count for your clients staying and reading your website (bounce rate) that affects SEO.

I think, Font size doesn't affect SEO directly but it could effect site user experience if we don't use right type of fonts on the website.

C-11,OKHLA VIHAR, JAMIA NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110025
    In the eyes of Google, would the font text size of say a news article affect SEO?

Yes, font style does affect SEO of the website. Having small size of the font in the website will adversely affect your website. As having small font size or having the same font color as the background of the web page will affect your website negatively as it is considered as Black Hat SEO technique.

Fonts do not affect SEO, it's all up to your content. However, if the fonts are not pleasant to the eye you could lose some readers and the traffic on your page could decrease. Same goes for text formatting in general.

Font size and color will affect customer interaction in your website. So please use the customer or client attractive font size with color.

Fonts do not help in search engine optimization. It just helps to enhance the letters on your webpage to help browsing.

Font size doesn't affect SEO directly by any mean. But with proper font style, color, and size, you can improve user experience on your website which will engage your users more with your website. Once your users start engaging with your website, it's a positive sign for SEO.

Fonts would not affect the keyword ranking in SEO. But it might be affect your audience behaviour. If your fonts are not attractive or not visible, user would not interest to read the content and they will leave your website. So don't think for SEO side, think from users side.

No fonts does not affect the ranking but the Heading tags and the title of the topic matters.

Don’t: Pick fonts your users are unlikely to have installed.

And a bunch more DO and DON'TS
    http://www.seoblog.com/2014/06/seo-d...-sizes-colors/

And if you load a font that slows your site down so it takes over 3 seconds to load
    these folks explain what happens better than I can
    https://blog.kissmetrics.com/loading-time/

Fonts, colors and size do not affect SEO, but your user experience. You should choose clear fonts that are readable on every screen size. Do not use creative fonts untill and unless it is necessary.

Thread Information