dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to gain traffic on my website?

How to gain traffic on my website?

Hello Friends,

Actually, it's been two or more months since I created my New eCommerce Website & put up relevant articles, but all I'm seeing is lower traffic on my site.
    Any good tips & suggestions to improve organic traffic on my site?

To improve your site do high PR social marking, Social media engagement,Blog comments,Q&A,infographics,Forum submission .First check that content is good quality or improve your content.check with competitor site what they have done,you can get idea to improve the site.

you can share your website into the consistent groups on Facebook

There are a lot of ways of course. It depends on what you can do or what you can afford to buy. For example if you can do videos, you can make a YouTube channel. If you can do articles, you can do guest posts with a link to your site or your articles. You can comment on relevant blogs and put your site in the URL. You can answer relevant questions on forums and put your site in the signature.
    Unless you have a lot of money, it is pretty hard to start. You have to persist and your products and articles have to be very good quality. Trying to market something that is just normal quality and nothing special, is just horrible. Think of things that will make you better that the others. For example if others have a picture of their products, you shoot a video of each product. If they accept only paypal and credit card, you start accepting bitcoin maybe. And so on.

As you haven't told us much about what else you have been doing (and I really hope that you have), there's a lot to tell. First, you should do more SEO (keywords, meta tags etc.), then try email campaigns (it seems to works really good for e-commerce if the emails were designed well). Also, social media accounts would be really helpful, you can run advertisements there as well. And you can try Google Ads, for most businesses it works really good.

It always depends on your niche, your budget and your target audience. There are so many other marketing strategies, you can **Links removed by Site Staff so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.** and choose what suits you more.
    Last edited by Train; 08-08-2017 at 06:26 AM.

Make your site more popular by posting links in all sites like forum, blog, article, to boost or to reach customers you have to post ad is the best way

With most forums using nofollow on links, you waste your time and start seeing
    **Links removed by Site Staff so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
    And run the risk of being banned.

Use media social to share your article. So, everyone can know you

Shareable social media posts that feature your products. Almost ever single cute animal page on Facebook advertises products in each video. You can also pay these large Facebook fan pages to create a video featuring your product. Of course you can also create your own ads. Creating coupons is also a way to get traffic. Create a sale and coupons and publish to coupon websites.

Website traffic can be increased by various on page and off page activities. Various link building techniques such as guest posting, article submission, social bookmarks and classified ads help to generate good traffic. Social media optimization also helps to generate good traffic.

By creating the Backlinks and sharing the Blogs we can get the traffic for the web site.

To gain traffic:
    1. Get Social.
    2. Write proper headlines.
    3. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO.
    4. Target Long-Tail Keywords.
    5. Start Guest Blogging.

I was in the same boat when I started my online business. Unfortunately, I didn't have much experience in marketing, so I tired to do it by myself. I began with using of social media, and if you know how to do it in a proper way, it can really help to get more traffic to your site. But later I decided to grow my business and I faced an issue of lack of marketing skills. So, I had to address experts (https://voiptimecloud.com/lead-management-system). Of course, I should pay for their service, but I haven't regretted my choice as I'm really satisfied with their work. So, marketing depends on your skills, experience and budget. I hope it helps. Good luck!

In the first few years you will have to spend a lot of time and money on promoting your site, and this without considering that your competitors will be doing the same.

Thread Information