dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to set SEO benchmark and measurement for new website?

How to set SEO benchmark and measurement for new website?

Hi Friends,

One of my friend is looking for solution and as I am already part of SEO community so I thought to help him with some suggestion.

One of his client is asking to give a benchmark and measurement before starting SEO projects, that also for a new website. So what do you think should be the benchmark and measurements, which he can give them other than Increase in traffic, website ranking, decrease bounce rate, Lead Generation, etc.

Currently website is having zero traffic and non of the keyword are ranking.

Note:- Leads, Traffic and Ranking are expected to be achieved in 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiran Desai View Post
    what do you think should be the benchmark and measurements, which he can give them other than Increase in traffic, website ranking, decrease bounce rate, Lead Generation, etc.
    But increased traffic, ranking, etc. are what SEO tries to accomplish with SEO. As such, those are the benchmarks most people use to validate whether their SEO tasks are successful.

If those aren't the benchmarks the client wants to use, then the client needs to ask what their objective of applying SEO practices is. That would determine what the bench mark should be.....
    --- My Signature ---

Benchmark is the discovering way that what is the achieving by performance. Its nice ..great full http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/me...67-Kiran-Desai

Benchmark is reference point in measuring your work and performance. Say for example, if the client is getting 1000 monthly visitors, 100 sales from websites. Your friend should offer them the techniques, how it increase their visitors and sales over the period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by vpacknmove View Post
    Benchmark is reference point in measuring your work and performance. Say for example, if the client is getting 1000 monthly visitors, 100 sales from websites. Your friend should offer them the techniques, how it increase their visitors and sales over the period of time.
    Thanks for the information

Seo Benchmark Metrics-

social media engagement
    domain authority
    no. of back link required
    website load speed time
    organic seo visit
    session duration time
    google indexed pages

Thanks everyone for your valuable suggestions.

Thread Information