www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Shrek 2 Movie

Shrek 2 Movie

My family dragged me to the theatre today, and didn't even let me get to watch Van Helsing or The Day After Tomorrow! So I had to watch Shrek 2. While the movie was extremely corny and stupid, the randomosity was great. Not sure how many have seen it, so I won't start spilling spoilers, but the donkey and the cat make for one heck of a hilarious team!! I'd say the movie would seriously suck big time if it didn't have a lot of humor in it... What did you guys think of it?

Re: Shrek 2 Movie

Originally posted by Jona
    My family dragged me to the theatre today, and didn't even let me get to watch Van Helsing or The Day After Tomorrow! So I had to watch Shrek 2. While the movie was extremely corny and stupid, the randomosity was great. Not sure how many have seen it, so I won't start spilling spoilers, but the donkey and the cat make for one heck of a hilarious team!! I'd say the movie would seriously suck big time if it didn't have a lot of humor in it... What did you guys think of it?
    The humour is the movie! I haven't seen number 2 yet, it doesn't mean enough to me to go and spend $20 on a ticket. I'll wait 'till I can rent it. DONKEY RULES THE WORLD!!!
    -Dan

**EDIT**
    NEW AVVY!!
    Last edited by Daniel T; 06-04-2004 at 12:01 AM.

I have not seen it, but this saturday my friends and I are going to catch up on movies, we are going to see harry potter and the prisoner of saddamhussane or whatever. Then we will probably sneak into troy without buying another ticket, Oh we are such crazy little rebels lol. We might se shrek 2 but we might not, some people have already seen it, but we might say screw them and make them watch it again. But that is a lot of sitting at the movies to.

Lol, Daniel. You're right, the humor is the movie. That's the only thing I found good about it, though. The storyline is, well, just like any other fairly tale, and I hate watching any of the parts where they make out or anything. Eww... And it doesn't cost $20 for a ticket. What part of Canada is so pricy? I thought you guys used a different currency, too... Anyway, I like your new avatar!

Peo, that was hilarious! Parry Hotter and the Prisoner of Saddam Hussein! LOL!

And it doesn't cost $20 for a ticket. What part of Canada is so pricy? I thought you guys used a different currency, too...
    Currency? Hell no, we use Canadian Dollars (only about half the value of an American Dollar at the moment. believe it or not, the Canadian Dollor used to be worth MORE than the American Dollar. You're welcome for the history lesson, no charge for you! ). And it costs $16.50 for a ticket here, i believe, because the only theater close to use is one of them big fancy Famous Players complexes. If you expect to get a drink and/or a popcorn too, you're looking at $25
    -Dan

Originally posted by Daniel T
    believe it or not, the Canadian Dollor used to be worth MORE than the American Dollar.
    Since you went obviously way out of your way to explain that to me, I'll just let you know that I realized you're very proud of your heritage. lol.

Unfortunatley we British are a bit behind in the movie scene. I don't believe most of your films are out yet in our small island!

Best Wishes,
    David

Originally posted by davidbrent
    Unfortunatley we British are a bit behind in the movie scene. I don't believe most of your films are out yet in our small island!
    What was the most recent release that you know of? (Just curious.)

What was the most recent release that you know of? (Just curious.)
    I heard that Flashdance was just recently released in Europe, and it was a box-office record shatterer! Nah, I hope they aren't THAT far behind

PS: Don't ask why Flashdance. It's just the first thing that came to mind

they are working on shrek 3 already too.

shrek is a great animation. pixar is awesome.

Originally posted by Daniel T
    I heard that Flashdance was just recently released in Europe, and it was a box-office record shatterer! Nah, I hope they aren't THAT far behind

PS: Don't ask why Flashdance. It's just the first thing that came to mind
    LOL not quite that slow, latest release i can think of is day after tomorrow but i saw that a few weeks back anyway

Thread Information