dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Review my new website

Review my new website

link of my website : http://sciencewtour.alwaysdata.net/
    Hello!

I’m a French teenager studying in an international high school in the south of France. I invite all those who are interested in the sciences, to participate in a SCIENCE WORLD COMPETITION – a kind of permanent Olympiad in 3 subjects: Math, Physics, and Chemistry. The registration and participation are free. I created a program which shows the rating from every participant of the competition. So, you can estimate your chances, to go into the top 10 of the competition, and obtain your premium after the end of every session. The amount of the premium for the winners of every session is going to depend on collected funds, and is going to increase proportionally to the number participants. The main objective is that participants' maximum can be rewarded for their skills.

The second objective of our project is to help the pupils of any level, to develop a logical reasoning, to solve original and non-standard problems. It is going to help them for the passage in the higher education. In this sense, the website SWC can present an interest to the teachers of Mathematics and Physics to put dynamism and liveliness in the usual class, with competitive spirit.

Finally, the third objective of our project is the creation and the development of international exchange between the pupils, of original and non-standard problems. In fact, every participant can (besides solving the problems) send his own interesting problems by e-mail, with the answer and the resolution, it is also necessary to specify its pseudo, age, country (or anonymous person). Every interesting problem which will be posted on the website is going to be taken into account in the calculation of the rating. To constitute premium, we are going to propose paying options such as individual consultations about the resolution of the problems posted in the competition (after expiration of the deadline of competition). Obviously, a gifts system will be made available to the participants, and all other people, the public or private associations, interested in the development of SCIENCE WORLD COMPETITION. All the collected funds will be used to reward the winners and develop the project. All the payments are secured by PayPal.

Thank you very much for your visit of our site! We hope that this project is going to please you and that you’re going to support it! Do not hesitate to share this site with your friends, who are interested in the sciences! And especially do not hesitate to ask all your questions, your advice and proposals by e-mail removed to prevent harvesting. I will answer all your questions, and I will study with a lot of attention all your advice and your remarks, to set up them in the future development and the evolution of the site SWC. All the best on our website Science World Competition!
    Last edited by Train; 08-31-2017 at 05:50 PM.

This looks like a site from the nineties.

Your website is too old. Nowdays people only search for websites and visit where they found something visual appealing.

Yes i agree with others,looks quite old.Today's trend is that of a responsive mobile friendly website.

The colors on the main page are really hard on the eyes, especially when combined with the background. Your choice to write your own HTML is admirable. However, if you are trying to build a community website, you should really look at using a content management system (CMS) such as Drupal, Joomla, Concrete5, or Wordpress. Also, a web forum type of application for the math and physics problems would provide discussion ability for the individual topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico83120 View Post
    link of my website : http://sciencewtour.alwaysdata.net/
    Hello!

Im a French teenager studying in an international high school in the south of France. I invite all those who are interested in the sciences, to participate in a SCIENCE WORLD COMPETITION a kind of permanent Olympiad in 3 subjects: Math, Physics, and Chemistry. The registration and participation are free. I created a program which shows the rating from every participant of the competition. So, you can estimate your chances, to go into the top 10 of the competition, and obtain your premium after the end of every session. The amount of the premium for the winners of every session is going to depend on collected funds, and is going to increase proportionally to the number participants. The main objective is that participants' maximum can be rewarded for their skills.

The second objective of our project is to help the pupils of any level, to develop a logical reasoning, to solve original and non-standard problems. It is going to help them for the passage in the higher education. In this sense, the website SWC can present an interest to the teachers of Mathematics and Physics to put dynamism and liveliness in the usual class, with competitive spirit.

Finally, the third objective of our project is the creation and the development of international exchange between the pupils, of original and non-standard problems. In fact, every participant can (besides solving the problems) send his own interesting problems by e-mail, with the answer and the resolution, it is also necessary to specify its pseudo, age, country (or anonymous person). Every interesting problem which will be posted on the website is going to be taken into account in the calculation of the rating. To constitute premium, we are going to propose paying options such as individual consultations about the resolution of the problems posted in the competition (after expiration of the deadline of competition). Obviously, a gifts system will be made available to the participants, and all other people, the public or private associations, interested in the development of SCIENCE WORLD COMPETITION. All the collected funds will be used to reward the winners and develop the project. All the payments are secured by PayPal.

Thank you very much for your visit of our site! We hope that this project is going to please you and that youre going to support it! Do not hesitate to share this site with your friends, who are interested in the sciences! And especially do not hesitate to ask all your questions, your advice and proposals by e-mail removed to prevent harvesting. I will answer all your questions, and I will study with a lot of attention all your advice and your remarks, to set up them in the future development and the evolution of the site SWC. All the best on our website Science World Competition!
    Do you want a new website? I will make it for you for free! I am a student and want to fill my portfolio. I can make you the front end and a cms for the back end. A fresh and new website.

What do you think? Please pm me.

Thread Information