dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Importance of SEO on-page for Website?

Importance of SEO on-page for Website?

If you made a website and thinking about leads for website. SEO is the best option for increasing the visibility of website in the search engine's. Due to ON-page SEO we can boost your website ranking upto 60%. Off-Page SEO help to increase the backlinks and increase the PA and DA of the website.
    Share on Google+

On page optimization is the process that is followed on building your webpage with the Google webmaster rules. The process involves defining your webpage with various techniques to improve the visibility of your webpage in search engines. The most important on page optimization techniques are:

Keyword research
    Meta tags and title
    Meta description
    Robots.txt file
    Sitemap generation
    Content development
    Image optimization
    Share on Google+

Hi,

Yes it is major part of SEO. So you can do on page optimization as per search engine algorithm.
    Share on Google+

Yes, On-page is very important part of SEO. On-page SEO is the process of optimizing each and every web page of your site in order to rank higher in the SERPS.
    Share on Google+

Importance of on-page SEO enhancing individual website pages in direction to rank higher and get more appropriate traffic in search engines.
    Share on Google+

On page Search engine optimisation.

Well there are two things to consider here , on page has alot to do with relevant information , the ease of user interface , and general fixing of errors or bad coding withing the site. You would be surprised at how many people neglect these things and the impact they actually have , i used to do mostly off-page seo , link building, social media spreads ect and yes it gave me some growth in serps. I did on page once and properly and i jumped withing a day or two atleast 8 positions in most of my keywords. That just shows me that those websites that were ahead of me also like myself neglected on page seo as they mostly have greater authority than my own website. So i spend most days tweaking my content , and site structure bit by bit and of course some off page seo too.

One thing id like to say if you have super off page search engine optimisation , but bad on page optimisation there may come a time when you rank well. Though the whole world will know your site but the lack of on page attention will break your brand. Get the on page stuff right first before you show your stuff to the world.
    Share on Google+

Suppose you are building a house . If you are not doing the base properly the entire process of building house going to be hectic. the same thing reflect here also. You are planning to rank your website first on the google but if your root is not set well no matter how much effort you put it is not going to come on the first page. So setting up the on page seo properly before starting the off page work is very important.
    Share on Google+

Search engine optimisation

Quote Originally Posted by shwethaprabhas View Post
    Suppose you are building a house . If you are not doing the base properly the entire process of building house going to be hectic. the same thing reflect here also. You are planning to rank your website first on the google but if your root is not set well no matter how much effort you put it is not going to come on the first page. So setting up the on page seo properly before starting the off page work is very important.
    Yea exactly its like building a fancy house with all the most expensive materials for all the world to see, but on the inside its looks like crap and the foundation is crappy , your users are going to log in and bounce , google will see that you have a high bouncerate or click through rate than the guys below you and will demote your ranking .
    Share on Google+

Thanks to all guys who are giving the information regarding SEO and their importance.

Here I am also sharing my things regarding SEO. Due to the SEO, you can improve the ranking by this and get huge traffic ratio or promote your brand in short time of period.

With the help of ON-page activity we can create appropriate or most searchable keywords and Through OFF-page activity, we can increase the backlink of website.
    Share on Google+

On-page seo is more important for a website, because it is the process of optimizing each and every web page of your website to get more traffic on search engines..
    Share on Google+

Analyze your website in SEOSITECHECKUP tool. It will provide all the ON Page SEO suggestions such what needs to be done in the website for better SEO performance.
    Share on Google+

On Page Optimization plays an important role in improving the website ranking in search results. If On page is not done properly, your off page activity will not help you to improve the ranking as your page is not SEO friendly.

Before starting to promote your website using Off Page Technique, make sure your website is optimized properly.
    Share on Google+

In search engine optimization, on-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are controlled by you or by coding on your page. Examples of on-page optimization include actual HTML code, meta tags, keyword placement and keyword density.

On-Page Search Engine Optimisation
    1. Page Titles
    2. Meta Descriptions
    3. Meta Tags
    4. URL Structure
    5. Body Tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, etc.)
    6. Keyword Density
    7. Image SEO
    8. Internal Linking

I hope this helps.
    Share on Google+

“Closing due to large number of replies”