dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: No power to keyboard, mouse, No signal to Monitor

Question No power to keyboard, mouse, No signal to Monitor

Hi,

We shifted our desktop near by town. After we connect the cpu, monitor, ups with power. No power to keyboard, mouse, no signal to monitor. How can i fix this issue?.

I assume that you have checked the socket is getting power and that the fuses are not blown?

I recently looked at my Ex-partners computer that had no monitor and no sound, the video card jumper cable had dislodged from the board and the sound card had suffered from a bit of thermal migration and wasn't properly seated.

Have you tried the set up by-passing the UPS? If it works then the problem is in the UPS.
    --> JavaScript Frameworks like JQuery, Angular, Node <--
    ... and please remember to wrap code with forum BBCode tags:-

[CODE]...[/CODE] [HTML]...[/HTML] [PHP]...[/PHP]

If you can't think outside the box, you will be trapped forever with no escape...

Plug and unplug each connection 3 or 4 times. That tends to clean the contacts.

You need to check out your switch board for power. If none of your devices are with power then its likely that the power is not flowing from the main switch.

you should check your switch board first if its okay then check every cable individually then check you UPS .if check every parts individually then you can find your problem i hope .

If your UPS works fine then check your motherboard whether it gets a power supplied from the SMPS. Most of the cases the SMPS could get some failures or else the wire got loose. If the board isn't having the power then its the problem with the SMPS.

Hi,

Thank you everyone, I have clean and fix the RAM. System is working fine now.

Thread Information