dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Lost Website Traffic Day By Day

Lost Website Traffic Day By Day

Hi, Everyone, This is my Website <url removed by admin (pixxelznet) > many main keywords are in the rank but traffic still down I am worried, please anyone help me what should i do
    Share on Google+

In todays world, you can have the best keyword list in the world and you will not be ranked No1 until you cough up some money to pay search engines to advertise your site.

Then your other issue is how are your current visitors arriving and if it is a search engine returning your site in the results, these visitors may not see your site as offering them the answer that they are looking for.

If your site is having traffic driven to it, the bailout rate is an indication that those people are not interested in what you have to offer and may have been brought to your site under false pretences or just that these visitors are expecting image editing and image manipulation software and not what you are offering.

IMHO you should have considered a different domain name that doesn't clash with image software and tools, there's many corporations that have domain names that are unrelated to their business / trading name, for example, for obvious reasons, the children's toy shop trading as "The Entertainer" have a domain called thetoyshop.com and that is to stop confusion and eliminate film listings for the film "The entertainer".

Maybe time for a re-brand...
    --> JavaScript Frameworks like JQuery, Angular, Node <--
    ... and please remember to wrap code with forum BBCode tags:-

[CODE]...[/CODE] [HTML]...[/HTML] [PHP]...[/PHP]

If you can't think outside the box, you will be trapped forever with no escape...
    Share on Google+

A web design company offering SEO services that posts a message saying they are worried about the fact that their SEO isn't working? That is a very bad way to promote your company even for the attempt to get a backlink. You basically just stated that your company can't do for their own site what they advertise to do for others.
    Share on Google+

\\.\ -- I don't believe you have to pay to get keyword ranking; however, you have to determine targets that are realistic to get ranked on.

I do agree with your comment on the domain name for this site. It not only gets confused with image software, but the overall spelling in the domain is not easy to remember and/or spell.
    Share on Google+

i think it was just a post to promote the site link

Anyway if traffic is getting done day by day then you need to have a strong research on your back end

Check for these point
    1) is their any changes happened for the design
    2) Whether loading page is good
    3) site if mobile friendly or not
    4) from which device the traffic is getting down, mobile or desktop
    5) Which traffic is getting down, direct, organic or refferal
    if you have answer for at least these question then you will be having a solution for your website issue

Thank you
    Share on Google+

you must visit google adwords for your website and try to choose most relevant keyword for your website. Then focus on building quality back link for your website.
    Share on Google+

Your website is having 16% of organic traffic and 61% of direct traffic. It seems many people are directly landing your website by using your domain rather than using organic way. I am not sure, your keywords are in top rankings or not. If you optimized your website for targeted keywords with good search volume, then you will surely get good number of organic traffic. I am suggesting you to do keyword research and your competitor's keywords, then work out your regular SEO task to those keywords.
    Share on Google+

You have to change your SEO strategy & check the quality of your past links & Content.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information