dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Navigation / Menu Coding on an Existing Website

Navigation / Menu Coding on an Existing Website

Hello all,

This is my first post so apologies for the direct question.

We have a property sales website - www.propertysolvers.co.uk - and, during the initial design phases, I did not include a navigation / menu. We have decided to put one in which will have links to up to 12/13 landing pages and the developer I am working with is struggling to figure out where to place it.

One suggestion is to have some kind of "hamburger" option in the top left hand corner - but we're not sure about that option as not everyone will notice it's a menu. It would be interesting to know if any of the designers on the forum have any innovative solutions, bearing in mind that the website needs to remain responsive.

Your suggestions would be much appreciated...

Many thanks,
    Ruban
    www.propertysolvers.co.uk

Hello propertysolvers,
    Let me start by saying its a great design, upto the point and perfectly responsive. Great going.

Regarding the menubar, you can have a vertical menu bar as a fixed left sidebar or you can have a horizontal menu bar below the banner image, somewhat like our website **Links removed by Site Staff so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
    Last edited by Train; 09-11-2017 at 11:54 AM.

I dont think that its too big of an issue if its on the top, By any chance is this the same developer as whomever did the original? He may be able to go with the same css anyway.

Hey Officepencil, this is not the same developer. So did you get an idea on where to place the menu?

Thread Information