dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need developer/programmer as a partner.

Need developer/programmer as a partner.

Hello Community,
    So, Iím looking for a developer/programmer to partner up with to get a website and an app up for something that hasnít been done in India yet. Few have tried but none were serious. Itís a good working idea thatís been implemented in most first world countries and some of them have big names.
    Our basic model of making money would go along the lines of this article. Click here

Weíve all heard of B2B and B2C platforms, what is intended here is to give the public a whole new platform.
    India has a population of 1.2 Billion people with a mobile user growth that is truly phenomenal! And this site and app will be just down the Indian mentality which would make them love it! It will be introduced in India as the prime region.
    The work required by the developer isnít something that requires a lot of skill and a lot of time to be dedicated to it in the beginning and if all goes wellÖwe would already be partners. I myself am a designer and am very well acquainted with Joomla , wordpress, drupal and other CMSís, can study and implement code if absolute need be; also am great with Photoshop etc. been doing things online and with technology since 1998 (Iím 50 years of age) and I have a very-very good background in sales and marketing. so, like I said, in the beginning not a lot is required by the developer. We would be starting the project from scratch where I already have an advertising and promotion plan in place once we finish with beta and can put it straight out there for people to get. If the project picks up and work force is needed, again, I have a lot of background and experience in how to implement offices and source staff in quick time. If not, we keep on working on it till it does. Iíve seen a lot of posts here that say that the developer/programmer has to be legit and not ignore or run away in the middle of the project, not be professional etc. These of course are requirements too but my approach to it is that everything has a solution and some things take a little time to solve.
    Iím not asking anyone out there to give up everything that theyíve got and jump into this but to treat it like a pet project and once we see it gaining potential, we can move on to depend on it. I too work a full-time job which pays me well but itís something I just KNOW will work and need to do it!
    So, if youíd like to know what the concept is and would like to talk further please email me joeyshah@hotmail.com.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyshah View Post
    Hello Community,
    So, Iím looking for a developer/programmer to partner up with to get a website and an app up for something that hasnít been done in India yet. Few have tried but none were serious. Itís a good working idea thatís been implemented in most first world countries and some of them have big names.
    Our basic model of making money would go along the lines of this article. Click here

Weíve all heard of B2B and B2C platforms, what is intended here is to give the public a whole new platform.
    India has a population of 1.2 Billion people with a mobile user growth that is truly phenomenal! And this site and app will be just down the Indian mentality which would make them love it! It will be introduced in India as the prime region.
    The work required by the developer isnít something that requires a lot of skill and a lot of time to be dedicated to it in the beginning and if all goes wellÖwe would already be partners. I myself am a designer and am very well acquainted with Joomla , wordpress, drupal and other CMSís, can study and implement code if absolute need be; also am great with Photoshop etc. been doing things online and with technology since 1998 (Iím 50 years of age) and I have a very-very good background in sales and marketing. so, like I said, in the beginning not a lot is required by the developer. We would be starting the project from scratch where I already have an advertising and promotion plan in place once we finish with beta and can put it straight out there for people to get. If the project picks up and work force is needed, again, I have a lot of background and experience in how to implement offices and source staff in quick time. If not, we keep on working on it till it does. Iíve seen a lot of posts here that say that the developer/programmer has to be legit and not ignore or run away in the middle of the project, not be professional etc. These of course are requirements too but my approach to it is that everything has a solution and some things take a little time to solve.
    Iím not asking anyone out there to give up everything that theyíve got and jump into this but to treat it like a pet project and once we see it gaining potential, we can move on to depend on it. I too work a full-time job which pays me well but itís something I just KNOW will work and need to do it!
    So, if youíd like to know what the concept is and would like to talk further please email me joeyshah@hotmail.com.
    Thank you.
    Your click here is not working.
    And if this is paid work, i'm interested. I emailed you before under forddyce92@gmail.com

Hi Forddice,

Sorry mate, I'm looking for a partner, not a paid developer. The link is here

https://www.quora.com/How-do-online-...ist-make-money

Thread Information