dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Website design and a lot of questions

Question Website design and a lot of questions

Hi guys!
    Recently I appealed to web studio, they offered me to make a simple online store for 2-3 thousand dollars. And then I came across the site https://www.templatemonster.com/, there are plenty of themes and their cost is about $70-$100 https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php. Why is it so cheap? Is it easier to do everything by myself, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Yam View Post
    Hi guys!
    Recently I appealed to web studio, they offered me to make a simple online store for 2-3 thousand dollars. And then I came across the site https://www.templatemonster.com/, there are plenty of themes and their cost is about $70-$100 https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php. Why is it so cheap? Is it easier to do everything by myself, isn't it?
    Of course, It's easier and cheaper to buy a ready-made template. Besides, Templatemonster is a great choice, you won't have any troubles with a template.

Templates are pre-defined solutions that look appealing because everything has been optimized to impress you. If you have no knowledge of the involved languages, you will have some really hard time achieving your desired look and functionality.

Also, if you calculate the hours spent trying to figure out the numerous issues that are doomed to come, then sure it is not cheaper than going to the web studio.

Cheers

It is only recommendable you use these templates if you are well versed with Web Development and Technical know-how of using Template Moster. With my positive experience, I would recommend Codehelp, one of the best web design and development firms I have worked with.

I recommend to go themeforest.

If you have skills to do all work, and you like theme, why not. It is good variant to save money. Try to find the most suitable theme for your niche.

Good and do well
    all the best

I suggest you should try them Forest seo themes.

I suggest that you find out what ready tools are available from the host you plan on using, they will have a variety of ecommerce tools available to you in the cPanel, my host has a choice of three different shop systems, one a basic cart / basket system, a full blown ecom system and a system that is designed for use within a website (like the basket version).

All you do is fill the database and shop with images and if you have code experience, (some have themes and can be skinned to your site colours) can easily change elements of the design.
    --> JavaScript Frameworks like JQuery, Angular, Node <--
    ... and please remember to wrap code with forum BBCode tags:-

[CODE]...[/CODE] [HTML]...[/HTML] [PHP]...[/PHP]

If you can't think outside the box, you will be trapped forever with no escape...

Definitely, you can buy WordPress theme but you need to think how good are you at coding or will you be able to learn how to code? Of course, it isn't difficult to run a Wordpress website but it can be possible if you don't need something fancy and complex. I think for the start it is a good choice. But if you need a long going website I think you need to develop it professionally and hire a team of developers.

No, using a theme allows you a lot of breathing room when we are talking about functionality. It helps in providing lots of aesthetically decent layouts along with many functionality. Apart from this based on your platform, you can always have a free hand to create custom functionality if it is not already present.

Thread Information