dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Way to create a blog

Way to create a blog

Now I want to create blog for business. It will be about architecture, and I want to buy premium template to make site creation more simple and fast. Especially since they are not expensive. I found some suitable examples on https://www.templatemonster.com/ for example https://www.templatemonster.com/word...eme-58705.html this Architecture WordPress Theme. How do you think this way to start blog is good?

Hi and welcome to the site. Buying a premium template is a sensible way to build a blog, particularly if you have no wish to become a web developer. However, there is one technicality you need to take into account: responsive design. It is essential that your web page(s) is/are able to automatically adjust to fit on virtually any screen.

I can't know you skill level with online dev/design/WP but be a little careful with WordPress, but be a little careful with WordPress and it's themes. It's nothing like the scale for true programming but WordPress comes with a learning curve. If you're really only looking to create just a blog you might consider Squarespace, Wix or Weebly. In my experience they are even lighter weight and easier to use than WP, my person favorite for very simple, but clean and responsive websites being Squarespace.

Regardless of how you go good luck!

If you want to start your blog on blogspot, then you can create with your gmail account.

The question is more on what do you want to spend your time on, creating content for your blog or maintaining the server and the blog software updates?

This will also depend on the skill set you have, if you don't know about web server, maintaining a server and software, then you might consider a hosted blog with a theme of your choice, its not that the look matters (to the shallow among us it does) its the content that you provide, its value and what it gives are important features of having a good ranking in search results.

There will be no getting away with maintaining the blog software, that much you can be assured of...

However... you never know, you could be like some people and take to it like a duck to water, which if the case, you should try installing something like XAMPP and installing a copy of a blog software and resolve and bug fix the problems, and if you found it interesting and not stressful, then possibly a DIY on a real world host may be a cheaper option than a hosted option which does cost.
    --> JavaScript Frameworks like JQuery, Angular, Node <--
    ... and please remember to wrap code with forum BBCode tags:-

[CODE]...[/CODE] [HTML]...[/HTML] [PHP]...[/PHP]

If you can't think outside the box, you will be trapped forever with no escape...

Using your mail id you can create blogspot, WordPress, Tumblr and other popular free blogs.

Hii,
    Many free high pr Blog sites are available is there in search engine just go through the site use your mail id. to create your account in related sites like Blogger, tumbler, word press, blogspot and any other blogs.

Yes, it is good way to start blog. Theme have great design, so you must work with content.

You can also search for free theme, but premium is better variant. It has support and more great design, I think. Also you will need to work with SEO in in the near future.

so many free wordpress sites or here and free templates , use and create the blog

Same, I would recommend to try easy-to-use CMS or some blog constructors. Most of them are free as well.

You can use your gmail id to create a blog spot,blogs,wordpress..etc

As they say, Content is King! You may have a good platform but if the content is not so good, then your blog is useless.

What I concider a good blog
    http://cliffmass.blogspot.com/

Thread Information