dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please review us on CardMasters competition

Please review us on CardMasters competition

Hello Friends,

I am from www.greetingstudio.com
    Can you help by reviewing our website? Only one page of Fatherís Day Cards.
    It is like this. We have entered a card masters competition on posty. The link is http://champs.posty.com/

All other competitors are asking their friends to review. We are not doing that, because it will be unethical and we will never get a critical assessment. Experts like the members of webdeveloper forums can assess us better.

Will you please visit http://champs.posty.com/ and give us a fair review. We are seventh from the top. Only one request- If your comments are very critical, we will have no chance of getting the award.

Thank you all very much.

Nishant

Re: Please review us on CardMasters competition

Originally posted by greetingstudio
    Can you help by reviewing our website?

Only one request- If your comments are very critical, we will have no chance of getting the award.
    *looks at site*

I don't think you want me reviewing your site then. Pretty much all of the comments I saw being placed where more based on the cards themselves versus the quality of the site. You asked for feedback on the site as a whole though.

Re: Re: Please review us on CardMasters competition

Originally posted by spufi
    *looks at site*

I don't think you want me reviewing your site then. Pretty much all of the comments I saw being placed where more based on the cards themselves versus the quality of the site. You asked for feedback on the site as a whole though.
    I am sorry for confusing the message.Yes,the contest is only for Father's Day,but when we request professionals to review,we hope that we will get some tip on improvement.This site and cards are made by my 17 years old son.Any feedback/advise will be most welcome to improve his work.

Have him look into W3C validation, CSS, and getting rid of using tables for layout, that will cover a lot right there and will take some time doing so.

Thread Information