dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Is there a website where I can download sample PHP based web projects?

Is there a website where I can download sample PHP based web projects?

For learning purposes, I would love to be able to get into a working PHP web development project that's catered to learning with comments and easy names. I remember a site years ago but I can't find it anymore. I haven't found anything in Google after trying many different phrases such as "download sample PHP projects" and I either get unrelated links or websites that charge $250 for these sample projects. Does anyone know any good website to download projects for learning purposes?

Here you go - http://php.happycodings.com/ (especially check Code Snippets and Complete Programs)

You simply get a development tool like XAMPP and start coding, you learn on the go.

If you have never programmed in any language before, you will need to get a grounding in basics of programming, JavaScript is a good starting point.
    --> JavaScript Frameworks like JQuery, Angular, Node <--
    ... and please remember to wrap code with forum BBCode tags:-

[CODE]...[/CODE] [HTML]...[/HTML] [PHP]...[/PHP]

If you can't think outside the box, you will be trapped forever with no escape...

You can always go to GitHub and search for PHP-based projects that interest you. For instance, here are a couple thousand repositories associated with "PHP blog": https://github.com/search?l=PHP&q=ph...utf8=%E2%9C%93
    "Well done....Consciousness to sarcasm in five seconds!" ~ Terry Pratchett, Night Watch

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way (not affiliated with this site, but well worth reading)

My Blog
    cwrBlog: simple, no-database PHP blogging framework

I started learn coding in PHP by edit free CMS like Wordpress or Drupal. I was edit single files for my needed Try it

Thread Information