dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: *Feels special*

*Feels special*

I've been just going to random pages, and according to the Google Toolbar both me and Pyro have the same PageRank. How did that happen..?

It happens by getting linked to by a site with a high pagerank. My pagerank was also the same as Pyro's when my site was up, because I was being linked to by his (in the comments section), and being linked to by these forums

Geh. the only pplz who link me and are indexed are Mojimbo (affiliate) and a blog I commented on... maybe I gots visitors, lol. I don't have a counter tho.. so.. yeah.

do a search for your name (on this forum) I did mine and got like 50 pages of results, most from this forum, a few from others where I use this sn.

What I did was do a google search for who linked me... and those are the pages Google recognizes as have linked to me....

ahhhhhh only one site linked mine, and I have other affiliates... they must pay for not getting on google, or removing me link, one of the other happened and they will pay dearly!

Yes, I agree. They need pain. But that's sad... if I can get on Google, anyone can. Oh, btw: is your server down..?

nope.

Well, if it isn't, it's definitely experiencing some serious laggage!

I have bit torrent running, sorry, lol. Plus I am using the machine right now... need to turn on dynamic over clocking. Hold on I need to restart anyway... have some hardware to play with.

Why don't you just use an actual host for your site..? You lose a large percent of readers hosting on your own comp: all the impatient ones.

Originally posted by omega
    Why don't you just use an actual host for your site..? You lose a large percent of readers hosting on your own comp: all the impatient ones.
    I believe he said in another thread that all he uses his machine server for is sending files to people, and doesn't host any sites off of it...

Thread Information