www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Harry P.

Harry P.

HARRY POTTER ROCKS, GO SEE IT. That girl is mildly hot, I know what you are thinking, she is 14, but in a few years, like when she is 16 - 18, she will be insanely freaken hot. I think its the hair... its wavy.... But anyways, it was a good movie, that goth teacher, snape, for a minute I thought he was going to bite off the head of a bat and shout rock on, he looks just like ozzy. The movie was weird, but I was laughing a bunch, at stuff that is not supposed to be funny, but still I laughed a bunch. This kid in back of me kept laughing like HU HUH HUHUHU and one of my obnoxious friends started laughing really loud like that the whole rest of the movie to make fun of him. And we wanted the owels to say woot instead of hoot, because that would be just awesome. But anyways, you just have to go see it.

I'm probably going to see it once they get it at my local library. That's how I saw the other ones. I think I can wait.

You're right, though, she's definitely got potential. At least you have good taste for something! Blondes rawk! Lol. (Note: if you're blonde, don't get bigheaded 'cause a hott guy said it! )
    Visit Slightly Remarkable to see my portfolio, resumé, and consulting rates.

she isnt blond, shes chestnut brown.

HOT HAIR SCALE
    red > lightish chestnutty brown (brown that can be redish or blondish, but a lightish brown none the less) > blond > dark brown > black

red heads can easily be the hottest, it all depends on the shade, red could go horribly horribly wrong, but if it is on the right head it will enslave me... and if it is not a nasty shade.

I'd say dirty blonde is the hottest, then any mixture of a light brown, then red, then brown... But some brunettes are severely hott too... Usually depends on the person, but the hair always gets me.

I saw it midnight June 3rd I like the new director, not as boring as Columbus
    PAUL JR. IS A GOTHIC

well I lump dirty brown as a light brown blond border line. I like read right above that though. But a light brown, chestnut, dirty blond, ugh... can be so hot. I NEED A WOMAN THAT HAS HAIR THAT HOT (and a body and face to match of course.. and she can't be ditzy or moronic). IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR??? ARGHHH GIRLS LIKE THAT DRIVE ME INSANE.

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    well I lump dirty brown as a light brown blond border line. I like read right above that though. But a light brown, chestnut, dirty blond, ugh... can be so hot. I NEED A WOMAN THAT HAS HAIR THAT HOT (and a body and face to match of course.. and she can't be ditzy or moronic). IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR??? ARGHHH GIRLS LIKE THAT DRIVE ME INSANE.
    Maybe this is why women are so stereotypical...

Okay, let me get my nerdiness out of the way first. I've read the books, used to write a lot of fan fictions about, hence, I will not see the movie. The movies ALWAYS butcher the book. Lord of the Rings is the only book turned movie.

As for girls, I'd have to agree with Peo that red heads get me all the time. Except for old wrinkly ladies, who have read hair because they have some bad die job, along with brown, peeling skin. *shivers*. But I also like girls with jet black hair. However, I'm in no place to be real picky right now. Computer Geek + Classic Rock-er + Bookworm = no girls for Bob Basically,

if($girl == "beautiful")
    {echo("Doesn't acknowledge Bob's existence.");}

elseif($girl == "imaginary")
    {echo("Is madly in love with Bob.");}

I enjoy explaining myself in code way too much.
    Last edited by MstrBob; 06-05-2004 at 10:58 PM.

That chick is super-hot. That's the only reason I've watched the first two movies And she's my age... a year older, but we can work around that...

STRAWBERRY BLONDES ARE BY FAR THE HOTTEST!
    Windows XP SP2 - theme: Thallos
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset

lol she is younger then me and I think she is pretty darned hot (for her age). But if the graduated system here in florida would allow me to go below 16.. I sure as heck would be goin after her lol (not neccessarily sexual, but if I go out with someone I am not legally allowed to do stuff with it just looks bad)

illegal for all legal for all up to 22
    below 16 < 16 - 18 < 22 + can't go below

or its something like that, tha 22 might go up to 24 but cut off at 17, I forgot exactly. Point is, she has to turn 16 before I can make my move. The olsen twins would be a fair game right now, but I don't like them that much... I don't like their hair lol! I am in the same boat as you, I like metal and classic, almost worse, the only thing I have in that area are goth chicks, and I am not gothic so I can't impress them, plus they are not that hot, just creapy and demonic most of the time. Ozzy chicks... ugh. Then I am a computer nerd. My face is zitless at the moment, but sometimes it can be a tormeneter cos when I get a zit it is massive, or right on my nose or something. I am going to go on acutane because it is the only thing left that can keep that from happening! (and it will kill my liver in the process!) I am about to start looking under rocks for hot girls who are interested in me *cries*

Meh... Girls are like candy. They look great, but they're bad for you!

Candy's not bad for you. I'll tell you what's bad, NOT having candy is bad for you!

Originally posted by MstrBob
    Candy's not bad for you. I'll tell you what's bad, NOT having candy is bad for you!
    ...That too...

Well they do cost money... when you start earning a pay check you will know... what am I talking about, I don't know, I have all of my cash accouned for. But if I had a woman I bet I would have a bunch less . BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY .

personal:
    I am a good looking guy ( take my word for it) with brown (often messy but in a good way) hair. I am going to be 17 soon and I have a truck. I am looking for someone within the age group of 15 (almost 16) to 18. I like to sit on the couch and watch funny tv shows and eating unhealthy food, do web site development and design (so I can have lots of money to spend on other things, like a nice female) and enjoy an occaisinal day of sailing. I want a girl that I can have fun being with that is mildly (or more) attractive, that is energetic but not hyper, one who may or may not have similar interests then me. Having the same faith as me would help (southern baptist ) but I would not grype if you are not. If you a girl like this and live in the jacksonville florida area and are interested, please AIM me at chronic peo. I would post my cell # here... but its an open forum so no.

(If I told you I was blind, liberal with my cash, and were a millionare would you call?)

Maybe this will work, I have never tried this before
    Last edited by PeOfEo; 06-05-2004 at 11:32 PM.

ROTFL. Peo, that's what those dating sites are for... You oughtta' give one of those things a shot... Or do you have to be 18 or something to join? Good luck, though. There are a lot of people that visit these fora, but it seems that there are only a very small fraction who even look at this forum...

Thread Information