www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reagan Kicked the Bucket

Reagan Kicked the Bucket

oh that sucks... he was argueably the best president ever. His foreign, domestic, and especially economic policies were out stnading. He was also so charismatic. I was sadder when he got that disease that I can't spell, but this is still pretty lame. I wish we had more presidents as good as he was.
    Share on Google+

yeah its sad

PS. Vote for George Bush 2004 election!!!
    PPS. Michael Reagan ROCKS!
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by The Cheat
    PS. Vote for George Bush 2004 election!!!
    cant say im a huge George Bush fan...of either of them (Sr. or Jr.), If i was old enough (6 months too young) I'd vote Karry when the time came

NOTE: I'm not trying to get into a political fight here, just stating my opinion.
    Please review my website
    Share on Google+

Who's Karry?
    Share on Google+

lol
    Share on Google+

Kerry is an idiot. If you want to make a statement about not liking bush then vote for a liberitarian or something. Kerry has no definate opinion on anything, he is contradictory of himself, and evasive of others. Thats the way I see it atleast.
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    Kerry is an idiot. If you want to make a statement about not liking bush then vote for a liberitarian or something. Kerry has no definate opinion on anything, he is contradictory of himself, and evasive of others. Thats the way I see it atleast.
    tru dat!
    Share on Google+

I have one thing to say:

George Bush is a ****ing moron.
    Windows XP SP2 - theme: Thallos
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset
    Share on Google+

Isn't it funny how the liberals always are quick to throw insults at our president- yet they never give any positive feedback about what they think should be done to fix the problem.
    Share on Google+

kerry has not once said how he would do iraq better. Kerry is an idiot, and I provided reasons with why I feel like he is one. George bush is a genious because he surrounded himself by some great people, rummy, ashcroft, powel, rice, cheyney, and others. They are like a dream team for a cabinet, they are all very inteligent people.
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by The Cheat
    Isn't it funny how the liberals always are quick to throw insults at our president- yet they never give any positive feedback about what they think should be done to fix the problem.
    The liberals are ****ing morons aswell.

**EDIT**
    And Peo, I think the US should get their asses out of Iraq and let them sort things out on their own. By being there, they're angering Hamas and other terrorist organisations, and aren't helping one bit.
    Last edited by Daniel T; 06-07-2004 at 12:42 AM.
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by Daniel T
    The liberals are ****ing morons aswell.

**EDIT**
    And Peo, I think the US should get their asses out of Iraq and let them sort things out on their own. By being there, they're angering Hamas and other terrorist organisations, and aren't helping one bit.
    oh please.. those people are going to be angry no matter what, we are taking out a threat. Look, a muslem cleric said "it is our mission to kill the chris... idoleters". That was in an interview and the israely media watch picked up on it, I belive it was broadcast on aljazeera like a year ago. He stopped short of saying we must kill the christians. I do not mean to offend anyone, but I have studied this in chruch on webdsday nights, we do current events and study how the lead to the end times. Islam is a religion of hate, they are bread to kill, it says that the world will not end until the muslems kill the jews and idoleters, they are trained ot kill anyone who has a different view then them, but especially the jews. A child's soccer game in israel for palestinian kids is named after a suicide bomber. This sutff is screwed up, and it needs to be taken care of now. Saddam was paying the families of suicide bombers in israel, who happens to be our ally. Also did you hear about the chemical rounds found in iraq recently? They were filled with serin gas, now how do one or 2 rounds with that in it just appear? They do not make it like that. There is obviously a stock pile. Now where is that pile?? The media did not go into much detail about the gas, infact the liberal media agenda setting really down played it, which does not supprise me. But this is the tip of the ice burg. Also, another reason why we went in, because saddam had a treaty with us. He had one with the un but also a seice fire with us, which he violated. He shot at our planes daily in the no fly zone too. Clinton finaly went in with desert fox, which did absolutly nothing. It was about damn time we did something. We can't leave yet, we can turn the government over to them, but our forces need to stay to maintain stability till the new government can take control. Hammaus is going to kill the jews no matter what unless they get killed first. I find it amazing that israel is always made out to be the bad guy, these people want to kill them, they are bread to do so, would you sit there and try to make peace with them when they do not have any intention to aggree and keep blowing up your busses? My ideal foreign policy would be guns for the jews shoes for the muslems living in israel because they want to kill the jews. The muslems who say islam is a religion of peice are obviously not devout.
    Share on Google+

Think what you want, Peo, but I think George Bush has brainwashed you into believing whatever he says. And the media, too. In my opinion, this looks somewhat like a dictatorship, but that's just my point of view.
    Share on Google+

The elite media has a liberal slant through agenda setting, how could it influence me to believe this way. Also that stuff I talked about, soccer game, cleric, was not broadcast in the states, it was in israel, I was watching tapes from an israely news source. You should look at their media, it gives you a very different perspective. George bush has not brainwashed crap, he has simply done the right thing by going into iraq and afganistan now. Little kids, palestinian kids, are encouraged to kill them selves, jump in front of israely tanks, that is if the cannot get explosives, to make the israelys look bad. Arafat himself is a terrorist, he lead the plo for God's sake. They are on of the most notorious terrorist organizations ever. If this is going on now, look 10 years down the road. In the next 10 years there is going to be an influx of terrorism if we do not do something about it. This war helped, it pissed people off, but it helped in a very real way, and more action is needed. We need to get the palestinians out of israel I think. It is never going to happen, but it needs to, it is vital.
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by Daniel T
    Think what you want, Peo, but I think George Bush has brainwashed you into believing whatever he says. And the media, too.
    Lol... You think the media is on George Bush's side? No, the (liberal) media is trying their best to get a liberal president elected.

Personal website http://www.ryanbrill.com/
    Business website: http://www.infinitywebdesign.com/
    TypeSpace http://www.typespace.org/

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!
    Share on Google+

Thread Information