dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to get and Maintain Traffic

How to get and Maintain Traffic

I recently published www.myfreelottopicks.com. I know I have a bunch of work to do to improve the usability and look. I was hoping I could get some suggestions on how to improve the look and flow.

As this site is dependent on revenue to buy tickets and site costs, i'm hoping to find free/low cost options.

any and all feedback is appreciated.

What makes a website owner Happy is more traffic that in return helps them in lead generation. A marketer or business owner like most in the world is “more customers.” There are many ways to increase traffic on your website. Some of them are discussed below:

Advertisement: Here are some of the paid Marketing strategies that can help you to bring more traffic on your website:

Google Adwords : is an advertising service by Google for businesses wanting to display ads on Google and its advertising network. The AdWords program enables businesses to set a budget for advertising and only pay when people click the ads. The ad service is largely focused on keywords
    Bing Ads: formerly Microsoft adCenter and MSN adCenter) is a service that provides pay per click advertising on both the Bing and Yahoo! search engines
    Other Social Media : You can promote your content on Social meadia channels that includes twitter ads, facebook ads, linkedin ads.

Giving importance to On Page SEO : Optimizing your content for search engines is still a valuable and worthwhile practice. On page optimization relate to those things that are within your control – i.e. the content of your website. It helps the search engine crawlers read the website content. A readable site helps to show quality and will result in higher ranked web pages.

Guest Blogging : Securing a guest post on a reputable site can increase blog traffic to your website. Though – standards for guest blogging have changed radically during the past few months, and spammy tactics could result in stiff penalties. Proceed with caution.

Responsive Website : Ensuring that your website is accessible and comfortably view able across a wide range of devices .This is one of the important factor that will drive incessant traffic on your website.

Fast Loading Website : Ensuring that your pages are as technically optimized that includes image file sizes, page structure and the functionality of third-party plugins.

Link Building : It is a believe that good links deliver true value. With constantly evolving search engine algorithms, an advanced link building strategy can deliver successful results.

PPC Services : PPC advertising provides you the perfect opportunity to grab your share from the search engine queries by paying. You can get to the top positions on Google, Bing or Yahoo for relevant searches. PPC campaigns are the perfect partner for your organic SEO strategies.

Social Media Optimization : Social media optimization (SMO) is the use of a number of outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, service brand or event.

** url removed so you are not spamming the forum **

HTML errors 30
    https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=htt...topicks.com%2F
    CSS Errors (143) Warnings (646)
    https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/...rning=&lang=en
    And the .js errors
    Open your site, hit F12 and web developer opens in console, look at the errors.

Following tips will help you to maintain your website traffics.

SEO - On page and Off page work

For off page work-link building techniques will help u to maintain your traffic also increase your site traffics.
    In link building techniques:

1. Blog post
    2. Blog comments
    3. article submission
    4. web 2.0
    5. guest post submission
    6. directory submission
    7. Social book marking
    8. classifieds
    9. image submission
    10. video submission

On page and off page both are useful to enhance traffic of your website.

Here are some tips for off page SEO

1. Blog Commenting
    2. Forum Posting
    3. Content Post
    4. Social Boomarking
    5. SMM
    6. Classifieds Ads

Thread Information