dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Artificial Intelligence in Web Development

Artificial Intelligence in Web Development

Hi,

I am currently in my final year at University, for my final year project I am doing an investigation on Artificial Intelligence in Web Development. My Title is:

An investigation into the adoption of Artificial Intelligence in Web Development and the potential impact on the role of Web Developer.

I was wondering, if I create survey on google forms, will you be able to answer the questions so I collect that data & analyse it.

This will be great for me to continue on Investigating.

if anyone has any information that they would like to share to me post below I can take look.

Its really a serious topic as people are adopting artificial intelligence for web development rather than to hire a company or take service from freelancer. This reduces work area for a web developer. But artificial intelligence have limitations because it works according to derived algorithm, as a web developer can go beyond the limitation to achieve client's satisfaction.

great initiative

If Artificial Intelligence in web development becomes the norm and as dynamic as the AI in video games--Web development might have some new players in town--nanobots!!

Thread Information