dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "the best page in the universe" review

Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    shes turning 28 on the 26th

we could invite her back and give her a birthday bash , but we have to get past mine first :P

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    khaki
    she was awesome. Someone spam her to come back. I do not think she uses that email anymore those. Oh well she does not like us I guess.
    send her an email just incase

maybi we should start a petition (if that's spelt right soz if it isn't :P) maybi a thread with a poll in it saying come back, or don't come back or just a thread saying how much we want her back. if any body does do it post the url here. i would make one - but i havnt done one allready cause i dnt even know her shes before my time (before april 04), if any body wants me to make one, because they r too lazy to do it them self i do it. but if people think thats a spam or a waste of space i wnt make one.

this has nothing to do with the thread BUT
    is it my computer, or is when ever somebody types '' it doesnt show up as see image attached to see what i mean.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You used an uppercase P. For it to be converted to a smiley, you need to use a lowercase p.

yes i always do uppercase habit for when on icq,msn yahoo, i but people know what you mean anyway, as for thread about khaki, up to you if you want to make one, ask peo he seems to love her, i would ask him now but hes asleep

ahhhh thanks allot i hav ta rem that one nd :P thankz

you think it would be clever and if it find a colon before and p of anycase would use the smily

:P:s:S:O

Originally posted by 96turnerri
    yes i always do uppercase habit for when on icq,msn yahoo, i but people know what you mean anyway, as for thread about khaki, up to you if you want to make one, ask peo he seems to love her, i would ask him now but hes asleep
    yea its getting late, if he doesnt reply tommorow i pm him . lolz sounds like somebody has a crush here. im going to join him too soon (sleeping i ment its 10.58 in aust.)

10.58PM? me me peo and lava stayed up till 6.30-7 am talking lol i think it was about 3 peos time tho but he stayed up after to so i dont expect to hear from him for a good few hours, but rest-asured as soon as he wakes up youll know hes awake because he will be spamming here :P

you think it would be clever and if it find a colon before and p of anycase would use the smily

:P:s:S:O
    but then people couldnt write :P as a text like to say :P is bad or somthin

10.58PM? me me peo and lava stayed up till 6.30-7 am talking lol i think it was about 3 peos time tho but he stayed up after to so i dont expect to hear from him for a good few hours, but rest-asured as soon as he wakes up youll know hes awake because he will be spamming here :P
    lol sorry if my replys are off sometimes, its because by the time i finish replying i c my msn thing popup saying this thread has been replied to its 11.01 and i got a long weekend yay! no school and no exams i better change my title thing underneath my avatar

you could if you disabled similies in the post, altho what if they wanted to say

:P is bad

i see your point, ive replied to another thread you subscribed to your post about the fan site, whats you msn? mines richard_turner95

you could if you disabled similies in the post, altho what if they wanted to say

:P is bad

i see your point, ive replied to another thread you subscribed to your post about the fan site, whats you msn? mines richard_turner95
    ill add you now

Thread Information