dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68

Thread: "the best page in the universe" review

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    Posts
    1,119
    shes turning 28 on the 26th

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK Occupation: Web Developer
    Posts
    2,602
    we could invite her back and give her a birthday bash , but we have to get past mine first :P

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK Occupation: Web Developer
    Posts
    2,602
    Originally posted by PeOfEo
    khaki
    she was awesome. Someone spam her to come back. I do not think she uses that email anymore those. Oh well she does not like us I guess.
    send her an email just incase

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    Posts
    1,119
    maybi we should start a petition (if that's spelt right soz if it isn't :P) maybi a thread with a poll in it saying come back, or don't come back or just a thread saying how much we want her back. if any body does do it post the url here. i would make one - but i havnt done one allready cause i dnt even know her shes before my time (before april 04), if any body wants me to make one, because they r too lazy to do it them self i do it. but if people think thats a spam or a waste of space i wnt make one.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    Posts
    1,119
    this has nothing to do with the thread BUT
    is it my computer, or is when ever somebody types '' it doesnt show up as see image attached to see what i mean.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    High on life
    Posts
    10,104
    You used an uppercase P. For it to be converted to a smiley, you need to use a lowercase p.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK Occupation: Web Developer
    Posts
    2,602
    yes i always do uppercase habit for when on icq,msn yahoo, i but people know what you mean anyway, as for thread about khaki, up to you if you want to make one, ask peo he seems to love her, i would ask him now but hes asleep

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    Posts
    1,119
    ahhhh thanks allot i hav ta rem that one nd :P thankz

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK Occupation: Web Developer
    Posts
    2,602
    you think it would be clever and if it find a colon before and p of anycase would use the smily

    :P:s:S:O

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    Posts
    1,119
    Originally posted by 96turnerri
    yes i always do uppercase habit for when on icq,msn yahoo, i but people know what you mean anyway, as for thread about khaki, up to you if you want to make one, ask peo he seems to love her, i would ask him now but hes asleep
    yea its getting late, if he doesnt reply tommorow i pm him . lolz sounds like somebody has a crush here. im going to join him too soon (sleeping i ment its 10.58 in aust.)

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK Occupation: Web Developer
    Posts
    2,602
    10.58PM? me me peo and lava stayed up till 6.30-7 am talking lol i think it was about 3 peos time tho but he stayed up after to so i dont expect to hear from him for a good few hours, but rest-asured as soon as he wakes up youll know hes awake because he will be spamming here :P

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    Posts
    1,119
    Originally posted by 96turnerri
    you think it would be clever and if it find a colon before and p of anycase would use the smily

    :P:s:S:O
    but then people couldnt write :P as a text like to say :P is bad or somthin

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    Posts
    1,119
    Originally posted by 96turnerri
    10.58PM? me me peo and lava stayed up till 6.30-7 am talking lol i think it was about 3 peos time tho but he stayed up after to so i dont expect to hear from him for a good few hours, but rest-asured as soon as he wakes up youll know hes awake because he will be spamming here :P
    lol sorry if my replys are off sometimes, its because by the time i finish replying i c my msn thing popup saying this thread has been replied to its 11.01 and i got a long weekend yay! no school and no exams i better change my title thing underneath my avatar

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Portsmouth, UK Occupation: Web Developer
    Posts
    2,602
    you could if you disabled similies in the post, altho what if they wanted to say

    :P is bad

    i see your point, ive replied to another thread you subscribed to your post about the fan site, whats you msn? mines richard_turner95

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    Posts
    1,119
    Originally posted by 96turnerri
    you could if you disabled similies in the post, altho what if they wanted to say

    :P is bad

    i see your point, ive replied to another thread you subscribed to your post about the fan site, whats you msn? mines richard_turner95
    ill add you now

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
HTML5 Development Center



Recent Articles