dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: is anyone interested to purchase organic named domains for real estate and ecommerce?

is anyone interested to purchase organic named domains for real estate and ecommerce?

I have two organic domains for real estate and ecommerce. Names are very catchy and interesting and organic also. one is propertysessions and another is theshoppersglobe. If anyone is interested to buy please reply.

Organic?

You mean "Human Readable" domain names, something that people automatically do when they start looking for a domain name...

Next they will be calling a shovel a "device for moving types of loam, stone and sands from one place to another"
    --> JavaScript Frameworks like JQuery, Angular, Node <--
    ... and please remember to wrap code with forum BBCode tags:-

[CODE]...[/CODE] [HTML]...[/HTML] [PHP]...[/PHP]

If you can't think outside the box, you will be trapped forever with no escape...

organic means seo friendly and very generic and can be applied for all websites for all countries.

Quote Originally Posted by jhujobs View Post
    organic means seo friendly and very generic and can be applied for all websites for all countries.
    Why to people persist with this SEO domain names rubbish? It doesn't matter what your domain name is, its how you are found thats important. I know of atleast 30 or more businesses that I deal with on a personal level and as a supplier of things I need that have a domain name that is neither SEO friendly or crufty or easy on the eye... Domain names were never intended to be human readable (but it helps).

I find it odd that a search engine requires you to go through a lot of hoop jumping to get listed in returns to a person searching for something that may be your work, article you linked to, etc when the search engine could do better to start with by allowing easier filtering of all the junk and crap that gets shoved at you because that site has that keyword but it has nothing to do with what you are looking for.
    --> JavaScript Frameworks like JQuery, Angular, Node <--
    ... and please remember to wrap code with forum BBCode tags:-

[CODE]...[/CODE] [HTML]...[/HTML] [PHP]...[/PHP]

If you can't think outside the box, you will be trapped forever with no escape...

Thread Information