dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Process my images in a group

Hybrid View

Process my images in a group

I am into the multimedia business. I am in a need of a tool that can process the images, all at a time.

Re: U can Process ur images in a batch

Hey I got ur problem. It is really very boring to change the format images one by one. Search for the softwares on www that can process images in a batch. One such software is Smart Image Converter. Check on http://www.smartimageconverter.com

Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream

i smell spam

i smell a fresh can of spam here... i cnt prove anything yet but somebody who could get both their ips could and if there both the same we got a spammer.... well thats not good evidence but... the main point is this is not a website review.

That was so fake it was funny. "oh i have a problem", don't worry i have the answer (pretend i don't know you!)"

Oh its very funny. Exceedingly laughable. Hehe

Best Wishes,
    David

Whats even funnier view her profile and the threads she has contributed too great like they all start the same and then someone with one post replys back use this software everytime had me laughing. Sad way to advertise why cant people just put a small amount of money into serious advertising becuase i click no link to spam in any of the forums i contribute too.

Yes, for some reason I got the exact same impression at first glance... I think the main giveaway was the same name format... both registered at the same time... both their locations are left blank.. both have almost no posts... If you're gonna spam, at least learn how to do it first.

Originally posted by sharkey
    Whats even funnier view her profile and the threads she has contributed too great like they all start the same and then someone with one post replys back use this software everytime had me laughing. Sad way to advertise why cant people just put a small amount of money into serious advertising becuase i click no link to spam in any of the forums i contribute too.
    ts people like them that deserve not to use the intene internet, funny how they both registered in the same month. Y Arnt they replying now??

Originally posted by dera
    ts people like them that deserve not to use the intene internet, funny how they both registered in the same month. Y Arnt they replying now??
    You mean why isn't SHE/HE replying now! Why? Because he/she took us for fools and got caught, so now he/she ashamed, so he/she does not want to post a reply. I should be a psychiatrist!

Originally posted by Daniel T
    You mean why isn't SHE/HE replying now! Why? Because he/she took us for fools and got caught, so now he/she ashamed, so he/she does not want to post a reply. I should be a psychiatrist!
    that was a retorical question

Thread Information