www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anybody play poker?

anybody play poker?

Im having a huge tourney at my house this weekend. 64 people, its going to be sick. We are going to start off with 8 tables, from 8, the top two from each table will form two tables then the top four from those two will form the final table
    Im so excited.
    Last edited by Conor; 06-11-2004 at 03:02 PM.
    PAUL JR. IS A GOTHIC

I know how a little I guess... ever seen revenge of the nerds? When Booger was teaching Takashi how to play poker? I am sort of like Takashi.

And I'd be Booger. Four Aces means you lose.

I'm not a poker fan, but I'm addicted to Blackjack!
    Windows XP SP2 - theme: Thallos
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset

Originally posted by MstrBob
    And I'd be Booger. Four Aces means you lose.
    it was something like, "No, the one with the lowser cards wins, 3 2s beats your 'frush'"

What game Conor? I'm a huge hold 'em fan.

^^^yeah thats what we play too!
    PAUL JR. IS A GOTHIC

I am a hold'em fan also but I do enjoy when the dealer gets to choose the game. Some of the progressive jackpots can really get up there, making the game really exciting.

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    poker's pretty fun. i'm usually too poor to bet, though. anybody here play egyptian rat killer/screw/f***? that game is RUTHLESS! i played one game for an hour and a half once. thank god we were by the bar so we could get refills on our shirley temples.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

I PLAY EGYPTIAN WAR, THE OTHER NAMES SOUND GAY, I RAPE IN THAT GAME. QUEENS OF TORTURE, THAT IS FUN WHEN YOU PLAY WITH LIEK 10 PEOPLE. YOU HAVE LESS CHANCE OF BEING RAPED, BUT WHEN YOU DO IT WILL LEAVE A SCAR.

Lol, I have no idea what any of these games are ('cept Poker and Blackjack).

Me and another guy at school like to play pain games, we don't actually like pain, but we like inflicting it on each other. (We're not gay and we're not an item by the way.)
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

Originally posted by lavalamp
    Lol, I have no idea what any of these games are ('cept Poker and Blackjack).

Me and another guy at school like to play pain games, we don't actually like pain, but we like inflicting it on each other. (We're not gay and we're not an item by the way.)
    So... your freind's still available?... Don't worry, I am NOT gay! But I'm like lavalamp, I aint heard of any of these games either. Punch-For-Punch is a good pain game though.
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset

I've never heard of punch for punch, but we like to play many variations on knuckles.
    5-second-blast-knuckles is a good one, you each take it in turns to hammer on the other guy's hand for 5 seconds as hard as you can. Generally it ends after 1 round each and neither of us can write for a couple of lessons.
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

You crazy British folk. I'm not a pain guy. Well, I can inflict it joyfully enough, but I have the pain tolerance of a newborn. I used to play slaps in grammar school, but I eventually lost all feeling on the back of my right hand. Except for pain, I can still feel pain there.

In terms of cards, Poker and BlackJack are the best. I do, however, enjoy a good game of Solitare and Spider every now and then, but that's because I have no friends. Anywho, anyone ever go to summer camp when they were a youngin? Always used to play Spit, though I can't remember how to play anymore. We used to pass the hours away that way...

Originally posted by lavalamp
    I've never heard of punch for punch, but we like to play many variations on knuckles.
    5-second-blast-knuckles is a good one, you each take it in turns to hammer on the other guy's hand for 5 seconds as hard as you can. Generally it ends after 1 round each and neither of us can write for a couple of lessons.
    Punch for punch is very simple. You punch one guy as hard as you can, then he punches you as hard as he can. First one to back down loses. You eva heard of bloody knuckles? One person makes 2 fists and puts them down on a table with their knuckles touching the table and facing away from them. Then the otha puts a quarter on the table and flings it at the guys knuckles as hard as he can. That's a viscious game!

Thread Information