www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: asp.net posting to asp

asp.net posting to asp

I don't know asp.net and someone asked me to make a change in there program. I want to post an asp.net page to an asp page(Where I will do some processing). How can I do this. If I just set the action it still seems to be processed by the .net page.

Alternatively, does anyone know the code to send a page to authorize.net using asp.net?

This question seems more suited the .NET forum. Shall i movfe it for you? Or do you want to elaborate a bit?

Regards.

please move

Ok, PeoFeo may have a valuable answer for you.

Well I did not go from asp classic to asp.net, I went from vb6 executable application programing to asp.net server side application programming. Vb.net is amazing, but at first glance it will look and feel just like vb6, but when you dig in you really see its advantages. authorize.net? You can run asp.net code through a form action yes, infact I do that for some of my forms. It works much the same as asp classic, request.forms. It should be just a little syntax change for you if you are using html with the form action. The big change is when you drop the conventional html forms all together and start using the asp.net event aware elements (which streamline your codeing), but if you already have an html page with an action, just drop an x behind the .asp and change your syntax a bit and you are done.

Thread Information