www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I need a hug.

Unhappy I think I need a hug.

The FFXII main site is in Japanese. I don't speak Japanese. It's for sure now. Square Enix is run by a crack team of sadistic mofo's. Really. It did work though... I sooo badly want the game now. More so than before... I haven't had this "OMFG I need this game" feeling since FFX was coming out. The screenshots and character shots helped... but not much. Ugh. I'm turning into a gamer. And DSL needs to be faster. Now, am I alone on this?
    Share on Google+

I enjoyed Counterstrike a feww years back. It turned into a bit of an addiction so i had to back away.

it's still a classioc. Final Fantesy does look good.
    Share on Google+

Look good? FF is greatness. I've only played the actual graphic PS ones, so I can't call myself a TRUE fan, but I still luvved 'em. But... previews in Japanese is STILL low.
    Share on Google+

Well once the western world latches on, there will be tranlations a plenty!
    Share on Google+

"Western world latches on", eh? The western world HAS latched on. There are millions of fans right here in the states, and many, many, many much more devoted than I am. Some people learn Japanese just so they can play the games early. Buy a PSM mag- FFXII has stayed as #2 requested for months and there's been absolutely no info on it.
    Share on Google+

Well I'll be darned!
    Share on Google+

Heh, I'm too lazy to be a part of obscure imported Japanese culture. No money, and DSL isn't fast enough.
    Share on Google+

I've got a 600k but for gaming i would like a minimum of 1mb just for the no lagging factors...
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by omega
    DSL isn't fast enough.
    Not fast enough...? AT LEAST YOU HAVE FUNCTIONING INTERNET!!! My already slow internet has stopped functioning, so I am stuck using this horrible computer which I don't like, and isn't mine, to surf the web, and here you are complaining about YOUR DSL!!! Ingrate!
    Share on Google+

LOL. Well, I mean, it's still not cable, which is frickin' instantaneous on everything. So things still take a while to download; FF 0.9 took 15 minutes! You really need to get something other than Dial up, though. Why not get that high speed shizz? Beg your parents. They'll cave eventually. Trust me.
    Share on Google+

LOL. Well, I mean, it's still not cable, which is frickin' instantaneous on everything. So things still take a while to download; FF 0.9 took 15 minutes! You really need to get something other than Dial up, though. Why not get that high speed shizz? Beg your parents. They'll cave eventually. Trust me.
    Fifteen minutes? What's the filesize?

Oh, and the only high-speed internet we can get is satellite internet through DIRECTV, which is like five-hundred bucks to get it and set it up, then sixty bucks a month -- total ripoff, if you ask me. So, basically, we can't get high-speed internet here.

Oh, and to keep on topic: I hate FF. I think they should just let it die already. Like "Friends"; enough is enough.
    Share on Google+

Aren't you a Mozilla user? What do you have against FF? And I meant high speed dial up...
    Share on Google+

Aren't you a Mozilla user? What do you have against FF?
    I was refering to the Final Fantasy series.
    And I meant high speed dial up...
    Pfft, no such thing. The supposed "accelerated" dial-up is nothing more than a scam; your internet is not any faster than normal dial-up. I don't know the particulars, but I believe it's got something to do with caching pages or some such thing. Basically, as I said, it's a scam!
    Share on Google+

I think you should die. You've never really played Final Fantasy, therefore you can't comment on it. It'd be like me saying Oracle was really hard or something. And I bet there's more to it than that.
    Share on Google+

I think you should die.
    Well, you aren't the only one. It's starting to look like a feasible option, too.

You've never really played Final Fantasy, therefore you can't comment on it.
    You gonna stop me?

It'd be like me saying Oracle was really hard or something. And I bet there's more to it than that.
    I have no idea what you're talking about...
    Share on Google+

Thread Information