www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Change the square image to oval

Hybrid View

Question Change the square image to oval

Friends
    Im having one logo its in the square shape i want to change the image to the oval shape without changing the image in the photoshop 5.5 or 7(im having both).
    is it possible?
    can anyone help me pls?

Thanks
    Sudhakar

Try this

The easiest way would be to select your image with the marquee tool, then copy it to the clipboard, then with the elipse marquee tool drag an elipse, then "paste into" the elipse. Then with the Move tool, you can drag the logo around inside the elipse until you get it positioned where you want. Make sense?

Re: Try this

Originally posted by Pixelchik
    The easiest way would be to select your image with the marquee tool, then copy it to the clipboard, then with the elipse marquee tool drag an elipse, then "paste into" the elipse. Then with the Move tool, you can drag the logo around inside the elipse until you get it positioned where you want. Make sense?
    To elaborate further.
    Using the Marquee tool is fine. Easier yet is to capture the portion of the image you want with the Marquee oval tool, Copy it, then open a new window, and paste it in.
    Make sure that the background is either transparent or the same color as the background of the page where it will be posted.

Thumbs up cool

That WAS easier than my way. Never though of doing it that way. Ya learn something every day here!

Thread Information