www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me drive my friend insane...

Help me drive my friend insane...

Nothing illegal or even particualarly nasty, just that his PC crashes whenever he views www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html in IE. Tip: don't view it in IE; a billion popups will kill you and your family. It IS funny though. Anyway, he's now stopped going to that link so I need some people to make pages that forward to it. Please? I've already used both my websites, and he's grown wise to the trick. If you want to help please just make a page that instantly redirects to the flash thing and post the URLs for me to get people with.
    E.g. in PHP:
    [PHP]
    <?php
    header("Location: www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html");
    ?>
    or in ASP:
    <%
    response.redirect("www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html")
    %>

Even a meta request would rule.

Please help me make his life living hell... it's a good cause!

I have seen this before, but I can get out of it when I use ie. I thinky ou just have to kill ie all together in task manager. Oh that one doesnt work dude, its supposed to make tons of windows popup and all on ie, and I put it into ie and it isnt working... Oh my ie has a tool bar.
    Last edited by PeOfEo; 06-28-2004 at 04:32 PM.

Ya, my friend tried to get me with that one once, but luckily, I was using Firefox. He didn't send me to ABS, though, he sent me to http://piv.pivpiv.dk/, so I guess you can try that one out on him.

**EDIT**
    It seems it has been modified, so you will have to link him to http://piv.pivpiv.dk/youare.swf
    Last edited by Daniel T; 07-01-2004 at 11:05 PM.
    Windows XP SP2 - theme: Thallos
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset

Thanks

plus bravenet.com do a link thing too
    my dream is to be a mod on a forum

uh huh.... soo the pourpose of this thread is to BUG the living hell out of your friend and make him hate you for the rest of his life??? yup the realy sounds like a good cause to me

PS. dude if you are trying to bug the living hell out of this guy why do you even call him your friend??
    I WANA MAKE A PHP WEBSITE... but i dont know how!

Originally posted by dandandan
    uh huh.... soo the pourpose of this thread is to BUG the living hell out of your friend and make him hate you for the rest of his life??? yup the realy sounds like a good cause to me

PS. dude if you are trying to bug the living hell out of this guy why do you even call him your friend??
    That's the one . Obviously you've never had any good friends if they hate you after one joke. I guarantee we'll still be friends after I've bugged the living hell out of him and he's got me back.

The United States Site: http://kellyj.t35.com

Ditto

After a few times it will be really funny. But if your friend has say a download downloading and some other important stuff and you crash hi scomp!

Oh and to get out of it. Go to Task manager, then to Proccesses and IEXPLORE.exe you have to close it there. Other than restarting your computer, those to are the only ways i found.
    More of a journal than a blog.

Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
    GMail | Mezzoblue | 1976 Design | Zeldman | Justwatchthesky | Jon Hicks | Airbag | All In The Head

Originally posted by cijori
    That's the one . Obviously you've never had any good friends if they hate you after one joke. I guarantee we'll still be friends after I've bugged the living hell out of him and he's got me back.
    why thats nice... dude dose it realy make you feel good when you screw your friends comp? i mean if it dose you are one realy screwed up guy
    I WANA MAKE A PHP WEBSITE... but i dont know how!

If the guy was really his friend, he might get pissed if he was doing something important, and he may even pull something equally nasty on Cijori for it, but eventually he'd cool down and they'd both have a nice big laugh about it.
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death

If your friend gets mad at you for a couple little pranks, tell him to lighten up!!
    Windows XP SP2 - theme: Thallos
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset

why thats nice... dude dose it realy make you feel good when you screw your friends comp? i mean if it dose you are one realy screwed up guy
    You're probably right.

A few pop-ups never hurt anyone. And if he uses IE, he probably deserves it.

The United States Site: http://kellyj.t35.com
    Originally posted by fredmv
    A few pop-ups never hurt anyone. And if he uses IE, he probably deserves it.
    How many people have you polled on that Fred?

As long as its appropriate content, it couldn't hurt, but I'm sure a line has to be drawn where it could turn ugly. Promoting these things is just a bad idea altogether ... enough said.

Dr. Script

Thread Information