www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 81 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday, Peo

Happy Birthday, Peo

Whoa, I was just sitting here, wondering what to do, and I noticed Peo's name up there on the Today's Birthdays list.

Contargulations, Peo.
    Happy 17.

MODERATOR EDIT:

Due to the fact that this thread rarely, if ever actually talks about birthdays, it will remain unattched from the Official Birthday Thread.
    Last edited by rhsunderground; 06-17-2005 at 05:05 PM.
    Thousand different paths
    So many sterile ends
    I chose the Devil's path

Never shall the sun kiss my face
    And caress me with it's burning light
    For I dwell in the shadows
    And sleep side by side with death
    Share on Google+

Have a very happy birthday.
    "If at first you do suceed, try not to look astonished."
    I have 50 gmail invitations at my disposal, if you want one pm me with your First and Last name and your email address
    HTTPGuru
    Share on Google+

Lol I was betting 96 and lava that no one would make me a birthday thread, and hopeing someone would lol. Thanks! My dad did not get me a present, but he will give me his credit card and I am going to buy an mp3 player w/ fm car adapter http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...uctCode=380100
    Share on Google+

NOOO!!! get this. I had a nomad and had to send it in 3 times in 2 months... it sucked. I've had the Karma for 6 months now without a glitch
    Share on Google+

nah, because i have 40gb and its still cheaper. I am also not a big fan of rio, I have had friends who had them break. RCA and Archos seem to be good on the very high end stuff, and the samsung one looks ok... I plan on keeping this in my arm rest, it wont be moven around, it will have the little fm transmitter thing on it because the tape deck in my truck is broken + my dad is looken at buying a new truck that has a cd player but no tape deck.
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    My dad did not get me a present, but he will give me his credit card and I am going to buy an mp3 player w/ fm car adapter
    Happy b-day! But if your dad is giving you his credit card, wouldn't it make a lot more sense if he you just bought a whole car, with a built-in MP3 player? Happy 17!
    Windows XP SP2 - theme: Thallos
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ | ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe | 2 * 1024 PC2-6400 Mushkin DDR2-800 | eVGA GeForce 6800XT 256MB | Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Music
    5 * 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 3Gb/s in RAID 5 | Lite-On 16x DVD-RW | Mitsumi 7-in-1 Floppy drive and card reader
    Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20" TFT LCD | Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G7 Mouse | Seasonic PC160SK Headset
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by Daniel T
    Happy b-day! But if your dad is giving you his credit card, wouldn't it make a lot more sense if he you just bought a whole car, with a built-in MP3 player? Happy 17!
    I think he would have me pay the overage lol. It takes a while to save up several thousand bucks when you are 17 worken at a cash register maken 7 bucks an hour.
    Share on Google+

I never got a birthday thread . We need an official one. Anywho, on to the point, happy B-day Peo! You driving legal now, or do they allow you to earlier in Florida? Well, as long as I'm not on the same roads as you
    Share on Google+

Happy B-Day, Peo. Ah, you live in Florida? Lucky bastard. I'm stuck up here in New England. I envy you.
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by MstrBob
    I never got a birthday thread . We need an official one. Anywho, on to the point, happy B-day Peo! You driving legal now, or do they allow you to earlier in Florida? Well, as long as I'm not on the same roads as you
    I been driving for like 8 months now . Florida is nice every once in a while, but once you live here for a bit you learn that its ungodly heat gets old fast. I am sure the cold winters up there would get to me too though.
    Share on Google+

You may be in New England but i am in England, up-north in fact. The weather today, wet, rainy and miserable... same as per.

Happy birthday Peo, enjoy the day!
    More of a journal than a blog.

Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
    GMail | Mezzoblue | 1976 Design | Zeldman | Justwatchthesky | Jon Hicks | Airbag | All In The Head
    Share on Google+

Happy birthday peo have a good one!!!
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    learn that its ungodly heat gets old fast.
    Relax your not the only one with the heat.
    I have 50 gmail invitations at my disposal, if you want one pm me with your First and Last name and your email address
    HTTPGuru
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by soccer362001
    Relax your not the only one with the heat.
    and you would aggree that it has gotten pretty old correct? . I have always wanted to have a snow ball fight, but the closest I have ever come was throwing large chunks of ice at my brother when we were in cleveland one christmas
    Share on Google+

Yes it does get old but it has not been very hot this year yet.
    HTTPGuru
    Share on Google+

Thread Information