www.webdeveloper.com
Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday, Peo

Well, her profile only gives her stats (and that she lives in Jersey)...
    Share on Google+

She would be the top poster right now if she hadn't stopped coming. I haven't spoken to her lately, so I don't know what's up...
    Visit Slightly Remarkable to see my portfolio, resumé, and consulting rates.
    Share on Google+

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    WELL FIND HER, DAMMIT! we need a woman around here! this has got to be one of the biggest sausage fests in the universe.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain
    Share on Google+

Well... cyber-sausage fest, but this isn't exactly the most sexually charged environment, now is it? But I'm all for making Jona do more work, so FIND HER, DAMN YOU!
    Share on Google+

So, khaki was the only female bold enough to stay here? What happened, did Peo scare her off?
    Share on Google+

erm Girls are hot?? <-- On topic

OffTopic:

Thank you BOB for gmail
    Share on Google+

Uhm... right. See, generalizations are bad. The way you said it grouped Rosie O'Donell with Paris Hilton, which just isn't right.

Originally posted by MstrBob
    So, khaki was the only female bold enough to stay here? What happened, did Peo scare her off?
    Knowing Peo, what do you think?
    Share on Google+

I think she had some personal problems and never really got back into the forum again afterwards. She's an ASP girl, so I don't think Peo would have scarred her off.
    Visit Slightly Remarkable to see my portfolio, resumé, and consulting rates.
    Share on Google+

Heh. You're a 'former friend,' correct? Why not simply e-mail her, to inquire why she has left?
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by rhsunderground
    and it won't be the longest thread here, i'll see to that. (a thread in the PHP forum has 547 replies, 199 of them from jona)
    DAMMIT!
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain
    Share on Google+

DAMMIT!
    Calm down, moderator... no need to get pissy. ^_^

BTW- Don't even bother stopping it now- it'll just make it easier on you the next time someone tries to get the hightest reply count. ^^
    Share on Google+

but i can still delete the thread...

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Share on Google+

alright - i'm trying to procrastinate packing for college, so i convinced my parents that i was "working" here and counted up the different topics covered by this thread. note - this is a rough estimate. i judged whether something was a topic or not by how i felt.

in 702 posts:
    [list=1][*]peo's b-day [*]stereo[*]weather[*]monkeys[*]how to murder a thread[*]sex of threads[*]peo changing his title[*]length of teh thread[*]S+M[*]revival of a thread[*]threats of closing the thread[*]amish[*]arson[*]random death threats[*]country music == paganism[*]violence[*]several music riots[*]the RIAA[*]hacking accounts[*]which thread is the longest[*]hate[*]smileys and the use thereof[*]Vladdy[*]coffee lounge == work?[*]microsoft[*]blonde jokes[*]sexist jokes[*]paul and incest[*]age[*]me being an evil genius[*]pictures of each other[*]nerds anonymous[*]thread hijacking[*]images and image flaming[*]pete is cool[*]teh french is teh suxor[*]the real meaning of this thread[*]homosexuality [*]goths[*]coffee lounge and post count[*]1337 vs. AIMer speek vs. english[*]spelling and grammar police[*]acronyms and parts of speech[*]Canadianism[*]Jick and the lack thereof[*]omega's real name[*]french[*]ambitions when you're grown up[*]democracy and webdeveloper.com[*]georgia and nudity[*]post count --> quantity == quality?[*]Rys and Mr. E[*]Emus and racism[*](damned one word posts)[*]olympics[*]# of topics[*]avatar theft[*]length of threads at ANOTHER forum[*]the never ending quest for the longest thread[*]women at webdev.com?[*]PHP vs. ASP.NET[*]OOP[*]avatar origin[*]inbox flooding[*]getting on topic[*]Rizzo vs. rhsunderground[*]programming talk[*]the purpose of the lounge[*]starbucks and/or coffee[*]Fridge full of fraps.[*]typos[*]coders and arguments[*]omega getting pissed off[*]ASP.NET, uses and installation[*]MONO[*]product names[*]Ben == trigger happy?[*]off topicness[*]the death of this thread -- will it ever happen?[*]no b-day thread for peo next year.[*]how many times everyone's responded to this thread.[*]who got what product from where/who (who is paul's "uncle?")[*]pirates[*]removal of my mod status [*]khaki[/list=1] i hope you're happy...because i'm really bored.
    Share on Google+

but i can still delete the thread...

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    *blinks* Uhm... oh yeah.
    <sucking-up>Hey, RHS, you wouldn't want another GMail invite, wouldja? *fake grin*</sucking-up>

pictures of each other
    http://projep.no-ip.com:81/me/me.jpg ^_^
    Last edited by Ben Rogers; 08-26-2004 at 01:41 PM.
    Share on Google+

Share on Google+

Thread Information