www.webdeveloper.com
Page 5 of 81 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday, Peo

I'm very much confused now. I just don't like baboons. Spidermonkeys are cool. Can we leave it at that and let this thread die like so many others before it?
    Share on Google+

Thats why I stabbed the thread, the tip of my blade punctured the heard. Now we just leave it to die in a dark ally.
    Share on Google+

*sits back and lets thread die*
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    Thats why I stabbed the thread, the tip of my blade punctured the heard. Now we just leave it to die in a dark ally.
    You did it wrong, Peo! (Whatever a “heard” is.)

This is how it's done:
    You lure it into a dark alley and hide in a nook, then, as it passes, you leap out and club it! Then when it falls, you kick it multiple times — you may use some sort of iron bar, or bat, or something to help with the beating — then, after you have beaten it within an inch of its life you go through its pockets and take its money and credit cards. Then you put the body in a trash bag and throw it into the trash bin. Then walk out of the alley, whistling innocently.

I happen to know for a fact that this will work... as long as it isn't a homeless man who previously pushed your son into the path of an oncoming truck and no one sees you do it.
    Last edited by Paul Jr; 07-06-2004 at 12:49 PM.
    Share on Google+

Well, however we kill it, we must kill it! Replying like this keeps it going on lifesupport. Let us pull the plug.
    Share on Google+

Clear! Live, damn you, Live!!!
    Share on Google+

Originally posted by omega
    Clear! Live, damn you, Live!!!
    Keep working, Dr. Ben! There was no DNR order on his chart, so we're going to use all of our life-saving techniques to keep this thread alive! NEVER GIVE UP!
    Share on Google+

No! It's not what the thread wants! It doesn't want to live life as a vegetable, it's obviously brain dead! Let nature take it's course, damn you! It's pointless!
    Share on Google+

*Slaps Sucky*
    A life's a life, you heartless bastard! Clear! It lives!
    Share on Google+

heat, not heard*

Here is the best way to do it. I wait in a parking garage, crouching beside an suv, when the thread walks by I draw my knife and leap out and put my knife around the throat of the thread. Then I drag the thread into a starewell or nook of some description and say "If you scream I cut", then I procede to rip the clothes of the thread off and... <scene deleted because of graphic and sexual nature>... then I decapitate the thread and put the head in a plastic bac. Cut the arms off and put them in another page, and then I leave the legs and toso together that is not enough to identify the body, then I dump the head in a dumpster, the arms in another dumpster in another part of town, and dump the torso in a black trash bag into a retention pond. Then stake out my next parking garage.
    Share on Google+

heat, not heard*
    Don't you mean Heart ? Peo, you are quite the gruesome serial killer, but well thought out!
    Share on Google+

heart* ugh... typos typos typos... Well that killing I described was more of a rape then murder then just a murder lol.
    Last edited by PeOfEo; 07-06-2004 at 01:21 PM.
    Share on Google+

I would just take a baseball bat, wack it in the knees, and then leave it in the desert. nice n' clean.
    Share on Google+

heart* ugh... typos typos typos... Well that killing I described was more of a rape then murder then just a murder lol.
    Well, it was bad, whatever it was, and the thread is male. Eww... *backs slowly away from Peo*
    Share on Google+

Peo, as long as you know I'm straight, we're good. And don't touch me. Lol.

Thread rapist!!!
    Share on Google+

Thread Information