www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Hotkeys to handle child windows..

Hotkeys to handle child windows..

hi guys,

As per the Image attached, In the Project, there is F1 key,F2 Key,....F10 key which will bring the opened window to front. This, can we able to do in ASP.NET web applications?.. here we have to handle the opened window's handle?.. any try with VB.NET or C# or javascripts or others?..

Thank you in Advance!

Take Care,
    Pravin.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Hotkeys to handle child windows..

Originally posted by pravinu
    hi guys,

As per the Image attached, In the Project, there is F1 key,F2 Key,....F10 key which will bring the opened window to front. This, can we able to do in ASP.NET web applications?.. here we have to handle the opened window's handle?.. any try with VB.NET or C# or javascripts or others?..

Thank you in Advance!

Take Care,
    Pravin.
    ASP.net is a server side language so every event that you have that fires a script also has to send the page back to the server. So no, it is impossible to do these hotkeys in an asp.net application because of the fact that they cannot resend the page to the server. Basically you are going to have to use java script for your hot keys.

ya.. i am trying in javascript.. thank u.. bytheway Many More Happy Returns of the Day!.. hope this is your 17th b'day

If u find any javascripts for this, do send me..

I am not a java script man myself, have not used it in a while. But thanks for the happy b-day, yep yesterday was my 17th birthday. Managed to convince my dad to get me an mp3 player with a 40 gig capacity and a car adapter.

Thread Information