dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Any one kind enough?

Any one kind enough?

Hey guys i was wondering if anybody is kind enough to donate me a graphic of a large building like the ones you see in new york as all the ones i find are copyrighted to the death. Its going to be used for a banner. I can give you some photos back but i doubt anybody will want them as theres nothing interesting where i live.

Any help is appreciated.

take a gander at http://quasi-ke.servebeer.com/design/index.aspx
    I have some more shots like that. That is the prudential building here in jacksonville, took it myself.

Thats exactly the type of building im looking for and the exact camera angle aswell. Are there alot of cool builidngs like that where you live.

Is it cool to use it mate.

well not that particular portion of the picture because I plan on using it . But I have another one here and can scan some more.
    http://quasi-ke.servebeer.com/pics/prudential.bmp
    http://quasi-ke.servebeer.com/pics/other.bmp
    But I do not have a digital camera, I am using a scanner, so you will get little specs and crap on the picture. I had to photoshop the pic you saw and smooth them out. But those are the two best ones of my batch I think. I can't seem to find many other good ones. I had more but I used the other ones for a project for school, it was an architecture thing for my trig class last semester. You should also look at the rock and roll hall of fame. Google image search it and you will find people that took vacation photos of the thing that you can just jack and no one will ever no or care. I think it is always best if you can take the picture yourself though, even though that is not an option for you.

ps: if something residential will do, I have some pictures of our condo lol. I should actually take some more pictures of that... I could have a view of the city of daytona beach from 8 floors up, just straight down the strip, might make for a good banner.... </stream of thoughts>
    Last edited by PeOfEo; 06-30-2004 at 12:53 PM.

Them pics are great also peo cheers mate. Yeah im going to do that google search now. Yeah any pics really of the citys and stuff over there because they all make really cool banners and that. Im going to have to go on holiday sometime over there with my digital camera.

And again cheers peo

np. I don't mind me pics myself, I just have to photoshop with them a bit to clean up the spots and all from my dusty scanner.

Yeah thats why i had to invest in a digital camera but your pics that you scanned did not have that many little specs or that.

Cheers again
    Chris Sharkey

Thread Information