dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nip-n-Tuck

Nip-n-Tuck

Gave my site a facelift using the CSS Preprocessor (PHP translation done). So far the layout adjusted for IE 5.5+, will do Opera version testing next.
    Here is your opportunity for a payback...

Warning: main(location.php): failed open stream
    well u havnt eva been meaned yet to me, are we reviewing the website in ur sig. http://www.klproductions.com/ well if we are i review it

there really isnt anything wrong but i give u some suggestions

• your font is big, i dnt like that i prefer small fonts but thats jst me
    • im not a fan of double underline
    • im not a fan of blue standardish links
    • ur company info logo has no mouse over image its just the mouse over image is that supposed to be like that?
    • add a tool tip to your contents in your contents menu
    • i dnt like the valid xhtml logo make it text
    • your border size isnt consistant see image to see what i mean
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by dera
    your font is big, i dnt like that i prefer small fonts but thats jst me
    If you don't like the font size he decided upon, you can change it through your browser, you know...
    ur company info logo has no mouse over image its just the mouse over image is that supposed to be like that?
    That emphasizes what section you are on. If you click on the "Graphics" link, then that one will end up like the "Company Info" one.
    add a tool tip to your contents in your contents menu
    Yeah, I'm with him there.
    i dnt like the valid xhtml logo make it text
    Either text or create your own graphic to better match the rest of the site.
    your border size isnt consistant see image to see what i mean
    To be more specific, the thin border appears on the following pages: Portfolio, Web Site Components, Quiz, and Download.

ohh i c ur navagation now ignore that non rollover comment thing lol put a site map page on your site to

ohh i c ur navagation now ignore that non rollover comment thing lol put a site map page on your site to
    He's got one (although it doesn't seem to be up-do-date).

lolz soz i didnt c that

Very nice vladdy, big imporovement. It was sort of bland before. I also like the images on the right side, how you fixed them up.

dera, my font size is set to 100% of YOUR preference, so apparently you are the one who likes big fonts

Thanks for tool tip suggestion for navigation links, I will look into it.

Bottom border is an interesting bug, see what I can do, but I won't lose any sleep over it.

PeOfEo, the section icons on the right are actually the only graphics I have not change...

PS. With all the grief I get about being "mean to people", no one seems to jump on a legitimate opportunity to get back at me. Come on, you can do better than that LOL
    Last edited by Vladdy; 07-01-2004 at 10:16 AM.

Originally posted by Vladdy
    dera, my font size is set to 100% of YOUR preference, so apparently you are the one who likes big fonts

Thanks for tool tip suggestion for navigation links, I will look into it.

Bottom border is an interesting bug, see what I can do, but I won't lose any sleep over it.

PeOfEo, the section icons on the right are actually the only graphics I have not change...
    well before when you clicked on one the blue border would come down below that image, and you tossed that out. Now you have the little shadow for the image I click on. That is what I was referring to, not the image its self. I never really liked that blue line :x

Originally posted by Vladdy
    PS. With all the grief I get about being "mean to people", no one seems to jump on a legitimate opportunity to get back at me. Come on, you can do better than that LOL
    Don't want to disappoint:
    I hate it, I hate the content, I hate you, I hate people that look like you, I hate people who look at you, people who like your website, and people who dont hate it.

Not really; I actually quite like it. The only thing I didn't like was the way one of your images on the right seems stuck on its mouseover state. Good job.

Originally posted by cijori
    Don't want to disappoint:
    I hate it, I hate the content, I hate you, I hate people that look like you, I hate people who look at you, people who like your website, and people who dont hate it.
    LOL that is better

Not really; I actually quite like it. The only thing I didn't like was the way one of your images on the right seems stuck on its mouseover state. Good job.
    It is not stuck, but siginifies the current section. Since you are the second person who got confused by it, I will look into making the "current" and "mouseover" graphics different. Thanks.

I only just worked out how your navigation works... it's confusing... at least for me...

Originally posted by cijori
    I only just worked out how your navigation works... it's confusing... at least for me...
    Yeah, I got kinda lost the first time I happened upon his site, but eventually I figured it out.

Sorry to say, I prefer the old version.

A lot.
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

vladdy you suck, start over. You have never reviewed any of my stuff because I reall yhave not had much to review, oh yeah you do not like pixil perfect layouts and you did not like the fact that I was using an iframe that one time but I aggreed with you on it.... You want me to whip something up so you can kill it?

Thread Information