www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: New Here, Would love any feedback =)

Hybrid View

Smile New Here, Would love any feedback =)

Hi All,
    New here and I'd just like to see what people think of my work. I'm a freelancer and I just do small sites, but here goes.

This site is not totally complete. I still need to add content to some of the pages but I wanted some opinions on the overall feel.

www.flowstudios.com

Thanks!

-Flow

nice

some nice work.

simple yet very effective.

andy

nice site

You call that feedback? Right Flow, the index page is great, you apear to have grasped the KISS concept well, your code is not valid which might be a problem with some browsers.
    I think you may have used images when text would have done just as well a few times, for instance your menu could take a while to load all the pics but you could probaly done the same with plain text and css
    Last edited by the tree; 07-02-2004 at 07:44 AM.

I like trees because they seem more resigned to the way they have to live than other things do.

rofl I like sheep called andy becuase they find funny quotes.

Talking lmao

hello, Flow.
    I think your site looks very nice, but I'm with tree in that you could have used text instead of images. But if you decide to use images, use the ALT attribute for your own good.

pd: I love the tipography of your signature

Thanks =)

Thank you for your feedback. Ya, I always have a habit of using the images just because the internet font is plain but I did go and change the images to text. You're right it is much better that way. I think sometimes I'm in denial...but Thanks for your suggestions they've been taken and are greatly appreciated =)

-Flow

Just abouve the letters G and R in the word cinematography on the bottom, there is a break in the black line. I'm using Firefox 0.9 with 1400X1050 resolution.

Originally posted by spufi
    Just abouve the letters G and R in the word cinematography on the bottom, there is a break in the black line. I'm using Firefox 0.9 with 1400X1050 resolution.
    Yes, I was noticing that too, although I don't see how it is possible, because that is all one background image, therefor the image would have to have been somehow distorted...

Anyways, welcome to the forums, Flow! Hopefully you will learn something about web standards and accessibility while you're here, as you already seen to have the aesthetics part down!

Thread Information