dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Looking for a developer - business partnership!

Talking Looking for a developer - business partnership!

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a developer to partner with, to build an online community. The business is already being started up, as I had another developer who was keen to do the coding side but alas had other issues come up recently.

I wish to propose a partnership to help form i-crib.com. The name may change but it is already starting to become fairly well established due to marketing methods. As the webmaster and owner, I've been working on the 'social' side of things, sorting out the advertising and promotion; my partner would be the developer of the website, as my PHP and MySQL skills aren't up to the level of developing such a website!

If you'd like to see a few examples of similiar businesses, check out Faceparty.com and Lookitsme to get quite a good picture of what's involved. Mostly straight forward, a database driven website with dynamic page rendering (such as user profile creation).

The website will have three areas that would be a bit of a challenge, though! These would be the chat rooms whereby we're looking for a sort of ex-MSN style; the multiplayer games which would be either Java or Flash; and the integration with Amazon where members can buy other members real gifts securely and privately via wishlists.

I have detailed document which is available on request. I'm willing to take care of all business aspects including daily maintenance such as chat and forum moderation, and profile checking.

If you feel you're up for a challenge and looking for an excellent business opportunity, or simply have a coupla questions, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Thanks guys,

Damien King
    Share on Google+

Ok people, well I guess no-one is interested, which is a shame but there's not much I can do about that.

So, does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should take this proposal? Perhaps one of you guys knows a good freelancer who'd be interested in the opportunity.

I'm really serious about this project and I'm sorry if it isn't clear how profitable and viable it really is... never mind.

Damien
    Share on Google+

Most of us are already quite busy...

Try www.scriptlance.com or post your oportunity in a job finding board. These forums are mostly full of Web Developers looking to help others and engage in discussion about related subjects.

Regards,
    Andrew Buntine.
    Share on Google+

Hello!

I noticed you needed some developer help! I was trying to find your phone number but you did not leave a contact number.

Please view our Website @

http://queo.net

We are an amazing design company with the best prices. As you can see from our portfolio the design is unique, clean cut, and high quality.

Please review the website and contact me so we can get the ball rolling. If you choose us we will be there for your every needs. You will not regret your decision. Within the first couple of days we will have an price estimation and a couple templates to show you.

Please contact me via Email @ ksallmen@queo.net
    or call

317-201-3951
    Share on Google+

I'd like to know what you have and what you need, and what you're offering. If you are serious about your business just send me a quick email.
    Share on Google+

If you are still looking for help please send me a private message.
    Share on Google+

If you go to DigitalSlave's profile, you will see a link which allows you to send him an email. Try that.
    Share on Google+

Hello!

My name is Alex Yuruts, and I am representing Intetics Co, web and software development company.

We are consistently successful in managing all phases of IT projects –from initial requirements to delivery of fully tested and documented products. We have leveraged our high quality software engineering expertise and added top notch creative design capabilities.The company has implemented almost 400 projects for over 130 customers from 31 countries.

Our company has head office in Chicago and development ofice in Minsk, Belarus (Eastern Europe). So we can combine outstanding quality and competetive prices!

Check our website and portfolio to make sure that we are real professionals!
    Intetics Co
    Portfolio

Looking forward to your reply,
    Share on Google+

Hello if you post your project on www.freelanceuk.net I am sure ther ewill be plenty of developers willing to work with you.
    Share on Google+

I think you're looking more for another digital slave.
    Share on Google+

Im a sole web developer.
    email me at mclaughlinbj@stac.school.nz and I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.
    Share on Google+

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send the thread-starter an email. A link to his/her email address can be found in his/her user profile.

Note, this thread is over 4 months old and the position is most likely taken.

Regards.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information