9. You may not vote on this poll

6 66.67%

2 22.22%

1 11.11%

0 0%

0 0%

Thread: design/navber comments

plzz revew my design/navbar

i just made a new design/navbar for a website and i need some comments on it its at http//www.freewebs.com/showof/
    Last edited by dandandan; 07-05-2004 at 04:04 AM.
    I WANA MAKE A PHP WEBSITE... but i dont know how!

kmon ppl... if you rate it 1 2 and 3 atleast give me some ways i can make it better! SOMEONE COMMENT ON THS PLEASE!

BUMP
    Last edited by dandandan; 07-05-2004 at 12:20 AM.

I like it, although where it says 'together we can make a difference' it looks a bit dodgy, maybe that writing should be in black OR you could have a black box (like your buttons)inside that silver bit and the writing in red.
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

thanks tree... finaly someone posted something!... i STILL NEED HELP THOUGH!

Well its an image map so that probably gives you some accessiblity woes you could probably or just about make the same nav bar with an unordered list which would make it semantically correct.

thank you to sharky... but kmon ppl if you rate it 1 at least tell me how i can make it better!

Ok here's my review. Nice graphics i've seen them before somewhere. Anyhow, the text, no no too wrong you need a better colour, a clearer/light colour. Maybe increasing the height of each button would help distinguish between design and text.

As far as the accessibility issue holds, i will let the masters of this topic continue from here.

Hope that helps!
    Best Wishes,
    David
    More of a journal than a blog.

Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence.
    GMail | Mezzoblue | 1976 Design | Zeldman | Justwatchthesky | Jon Hicks | Airbag | All In The Head

I gave it a 2.

I don't think you have chosen the best colours. I think you should change the whole top half basically. The 'Family International, together we can make a difference' looks a bit dodgey.

I think with a bit more work you could get something good happening there.

Thread Information