dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dating Thread

A series of tubes known as the "internets"

Cool The Dating Thread

having seen several whines about something like this (mainly by peo), here is a thread to list a 'profile' about yourself for other members to rip apart and think of anyone they know that would work for you. example:
    sensitive, intelligent, slightly nerdy, mildly athletic 17 y.o. male seeks female, preferably living.

The United States Site: http://kellyj.t35.com

Re: The Dating Thread

Originally posted by rhsunderground
    having seen several whines about something like this (mainly by peo
    What else is knew ... just kidding with you Peo.

Sorry I can't contribute to your thread though. I won't even tell my age ...

Heres me then sensitive, intelligent, crazy, athletic 17 y.o. male seeks female who looks exactly like my avatar.

Isnt she an Aussie? She looks exactly like a chick on an Australian TV show.

I'm not really into these kinds of things. I already tried a Russian Mail-order Bride type thing, and that didn't work. Most were into sissy stuff, like cooking, dancing, and travelling. And then they were all like kind, cheerful, and romantic. And they were looking for men at least 20 years old — sadly, I fall short about 4 years. And then some wanted a husband, on top of wanting a kind, caring, smart, sincere, romantic guy...

***EDIT***
    And, on top of all that, out of three pages, there was only two of them that didn't look like big, hairy men.

Nah shes from spiderman.

Paul Jr we cant be having big hairy men thats just wrong eh?

I am just going to wait for a girl to post and say that she has red or brown hair, or even dirty blond (because that is hot), and she is looking for a guy like me and then I am going to pm her.

Originally posted by PeOfEo
    ...dirty blond (because that is hot)
    Screw red and brown! Actually, only screw dirty blonde... Ack, what am I saying? ~hides~

Anyway, Paul, I don't think mail-order brides are the way to go. Unless, of course, you're like that farmer who could only count to three... (Joke involved.)

Originally posted by Jona

Anyway, Paul, I don't think mail-order brides are the way to go. Unless, of course, you're like that farmer who could only count to three... (Joke involved.)
    I hate inside jokes that I'm not a part of...

Originally posted by Paul Jr
    YEAH! JERK!

anyone watch ATHF? See the mail order bride episode where ht ebride stole Carl's car and ran away?

Originally posted by Paul Jr
    That's one. (We get to 2 and I'll burn your legs!)

Here's the story... A farmer gets a mail-order bride from Russia, and he goes to pick her up. He gets there, she gets in the buggy (he doesn't have a car, it's horse and buggy), and they start going down the dirt road. The woman talks to the farmer, but the farmer never responds. She gets kind of confused at this, but disregards it and keeps an optimistic spirit. About ten minutes after they left the trainstation where the mail-order bride was picked up, the horse stumbles on a rock, and falls over. The farmer calmly exits the buggy, walks over to the horse, and says in a stern voice: "That's one." The bride is even more puzzled, but asks nothing about it. They continue down the road and, after a few more minutes, the horse stumbles again. The farmer exits the buggy, walks up to the horse and says, "That's two." Still confused, but still too embarassed to ask about it, the bride ignores that the farmer is talking to the horse. They continue down the road, and as they are pulling up near the house, the horse stumbles again. The farmer exits the buggy with a shotgun, and blows the horse's head off. The bride, upset, begins to ramble to the farmer about what he had done. After she had finish complaining to him about it, he turned and looked at her and said, "That's one."

Originally posted by sharkey
    Paul Jr we cant be having big hairy men thats just wrong eh?
    what's wrong with big hairy men? i have to peel women off of me with a spatula, even (and especially) at church camp!

Youve got me wrong rhsunderground i was meaning we cant have ladies which resemble big hairy men.

Thumbs up

no worries chap. damn i wish there could be an automatic <sarcasm></sarcasm> vB tag here...

Thread Information